By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What system are you planning to get Watch Dogs On?

Are you still getting Watch Dogs for WiiU?

Yes 14 93.33%

No 0 0%

Total:14
NintendoSupporter<3 said:

I just couldn't believe the results of the last poll someone did ( http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166209&page=0# ). I plan on getting it for WiiU, BUT if it is missing some features and stuff, I'll just get it for my XB360.

Hmm..  This poll shows some interesting results. If we go by this then we conclud that more people will be getting it on the Wii U than in the PS4-X1. But if we go by the Pre-orders charts, then it looks like a lot more people will be doing the opposite. Hmm.. either Nintendo fans don't like preordering any game or Nintendo fans are a lot more active in these forums.

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
Surprised by how the Wii U's doing here... What is this?

Some people are lying.

Good reviews will equal a day one Wii U purchase for me.

chakkra said:
NintendoSupporter<3 said:

I just couldn't believe the results of the last poll someone did ( http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=166209&page=0# ). I plan on getting it for WiiU, BUT if it is missing some features and stuff, I'll just get it for my XB360.

Hmm..  This poll shows some interesting results. If we go by this then we conclud that more people will be getting it on the Wii U than in the PS4-X1. But if we go by the Pre-orders charts, then it looks like a lot more people will be doing the opposite. Hmm.. either Nintendo fans don't like preordering any game or Nintendo fans are a lot more active in these forums.

Yeah for some reason I never preorder games neither, yea........these results are pretty confusing....

None. I don't see any appeal in that game.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

the superior ps4 version. That 14 fps 480i xbox 180 version will be awful.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Wow...those poll results are surprising. I voted Wii U like many others here and although I won't be buying it any time soon, I do plan on honoring that vote

PS4. Also the game is going to make use of the PS4 touch pad which will be interesting.

According to the poll(right now): Wii U/PS4 seem like the systems people are going to buy it on (85 for Wii U, 77 for PS4, rest below 15 each) but the U will probably come in last in sales in the end. For me, getting on the U to support 3rd party.

Check out my site: http://www.agamingwebsite.blogspot.com/

Currently playing: Bayonetta, Destiny (barely), Fantasy Life

Probably Getting: Bravely Second, Devil's Third, Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy Explorers, Super Smash Bros U, Star Fox U, The Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda U

The Wii U version maybe, considering on starting a Wii U collection. If not then Xbox/PC depending which is cheaper.