By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 4: The Golden Review

Tagged games:

Aaah you tricked me!! I'm not really into this type of games mainly because I hate when a computer decides whether my choice was good or a miss (if I miss I want it to be my fault, not a random choice made by idk what), with that said I really like this game Im like 20~ hrs in but I like that there is a variety of stuff to do even if its simple. I got stuck once with a shadow in between bosses so I took me a while to achieve a level with a fighting chance and it was refreshing after I beat it to get back to the "real" world in the game.

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:
So I'm guessing you're actually looking forward to P5 now? :P

I'm interested in it, but still have a lot of games to complete plus a lot of games I want to replay so I'm in no hurry for its release.

Anyone who gives Person 4 less than an 11 is lying to you.

Wright said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

Those games can wait. Put Persona on the top of your list. Well except Dragon's Dogma maybe.

Dragon's Dogma is ridiculously awesome. Proof that Capcom still has something in it.

Agreed. Game is surprisingly great. :O I need to finish it.

TheKoreanGuy said:
Wright said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

Those games can wait. Put Persona on the top of your list. Well except Dragon's Dogma maybe.

Dragon's Dogma is ridiculously awesome. Proof that Capcom still has something in it.

Agreed. Game is surprisingly great. :O I need to finish it.

It's like Shadow of the Colossus/Demon's Souls lite.

I'd like for Capcom to  release another game like it with the same concept, but remove the whole leveling aspect from the game.  Like Dragon's Dogma mixed with Monster Hunter.  I think doing that properly would perfect the game.  Or make a Monster Hunter where you fight bosses like Dragon's Dogma.  I'm not much of a Monster Hunter fan the way it is, but Dragon's Dogma mixed with Monster Hunter or Monster Hunter mixed with Dragon's Dogma would be awesome.

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
Anyone who gives Person 4 less than an 11 is lying to you.

I had the number 11 in my head as well. It's not clear why the game is so brilliant when much of it is kind of broken, but it just has that "special something". 83 hour first playthrough and I'm looking forward to my new game +

I was going to rage so hard that you gave Persona a 4, even that 7.75 is a little disturbing.

Wright said:
Anfebious said:

You need to play those games Wright! The Persona games are awesome! They are too fucking long though... Persona 3 and 4 are 80 hours each one!

I have Final Fantasy XIII, Mass Effect 3, Dragon's Dogma, Infinite Undiscovery, Enchanted Arms, Bully and The Last Remnant in my backlog. Trust me, I have no time to play Persona, as much as I would like to.

Trust me, you do. Those games can wait.

(Enchanted arms before Persona 4? seriously?) 

NobleTeam360 said:
I was going to rage so hard that you gave Persona a 4, even that 7.75 is a little disturbing.

Well I use everything from 1-10 and see 5.5(+/- 4.5 = 1 or 10) as average since it's the very middle.  6/10 as good.  It's  got problems that really stand out so it's  not perfect. 

Hahaha, even 7.75 is to low for this game imo xD guess it's a niche kind of game that appeals to different kinds of people more than others.