By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do Americans prefer Microsoft over Sony ??

Well at the moment the xbone is as cheap as chips and it still is not trouncing the PS4.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
Leadified said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Leadified said:

There's been quite a few odd necros today.

Yeah..? Let me look...

Here's one http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144252&page=4. The gameroom thread came up again, it's a few pages back now, this thread of course and a few minor ones from earlier this month.

Dear lord!

Thanks.

Because MS dedicates 90% of it's efforts on the US, every other country get's half the xbox experience, at least in terms of xbox live content and features.

As an American I often ask myself the same question, and I would extrapolate, but its best to leave it at that.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Cause bill gates is hot! Duh!

Around the Network

Also Better American Bunduru's .

History has shown us time and time again that the US has no brand loyalty to consoles.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Viltgance said:

Even after the terrible unveiling and the PR fiasco it's still neck and neck in North America.   I kinda scratch my head at this cause the rest of the world seems to still hold their grudge with Microsoft according to sales numbers.  Why is this?

That terrible PR fiasco was over a year ago. Kinect is gone, used games are back in, always online is gone, competitive pricing is back in. It is now an apt alternative to the ps4.

It's all about price. 360 was the cheaper system last gen people bought them up, and gave MS a big lead. Sont finally lowered the price on the PS3, and people started buying them up.

This Gen PS4 is the cheaper system, and people bought more of it. MS finally lowered the price on their system, and consoles started moving again. (I don't count the de-bundling of Kinect as the first price cut, because they removed a component).

Look, Microsoft was smart during the Holidays. They know that people wanted to jump into next gen, but were waiting for the sweet spot on price.
Like that one survey showed a good majority of the people that bought the Xbox1 bought it for someone else, most likely a child. Parents don't want to spend that much money, and then dread the idea of having to buy games too. Most parents saw that it was cheaper had games available, problem solved, and money saved. People only go out during black friday for deals, they won't waste their time dealing with all those crowds to go buy something that is going to cost the same everyday of the week.

So europeans chose the Ps4 because they aren't loyal? WTF.... everyone jumped from the P2 to 360 because it launched earlier and was a bit cheaper if we actually think about that tiny hard drive, Wi-fi adaptor. scratched disc's etc etc which eventually costed more then 600$.. No one have brand loyalty, and those who have is dumb. we pick what we like.. it's all about what we are getting and are experiencing. and i am looking for a new experience with variety.. that is why PC and Ps4 is the way to go.. i don't wanna buy a console that offers shitty versions compared to my PC.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90