By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The publisher you despise the most.

Tagged games:

Who is the worst?

Capcom 206 36.65%

EA 288 51.25%

Activision 57 10.14%

Rare 10 1.78%

Total:561

Huge fight between Capcom and EA, but I voted for Capcom. Their massive amount of rereleases at a big price annoys the hell out of me. But my biggest grip with them is how they treat Megaman :(

EA is second, really close to Capcom, specially because the way they treat Nintendo. It is pathetic.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
AZWification said:

Eh.. I liked Dante in the older games. In DmC he  is simply a typical emo character.

Oh, you're one of those criers who doesn't know what emo is and throws it at anything he dislikes.

Nope. You are wrong like always.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

EA is a cancer of this industry, always conuming and destroying good studios and good franchises.

starts with an E and ends with an A...

im surprised by polls result. i think Capcom is not that bad. OK they made RE6 crappy shootingfest. But Revelations was pretty good. Activision are much much worse imo. Also many others like Activision and SEGA are much worse.

MohammadBadir said:
KylieDog said:

8. Awesome game, fixed everything wrong with DMC series.

what?

Give it a try, is a pretty good game, the character change was the breaking point for a lot of people, but the game itself is very good.

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
MohammadBadir said:
KylieDog said:

8. Awesome game, fixed everything wrong with DMC series.

what?

Give it a try, is a pretty good game, the character change was the breaking point for a lot of people, but the game itself is very good.

game was great but it just didnt feel like a dmc game....and DmC >>MGR

EA. They ruined one of my favorite franchises (SimCity)

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree

Lol why would anyone "despise" a publisher? Heck, why does anyone even hate any gaming company for that matter? I don't like the direction Nintendo's taken since Wii but I play Nintendo games still if I think they're good. It's just some silly fanboy nonsense to "despise" any company or publisher. It's not like they're dumping toxic waste into your town's water supply.

My main problem with DmC isn´t the different character, or even the overused platforming.It´s just that, unlike the previous DMC games, not once did I feel a real challenge..granted I didn´t play it on the highest difficulty, I played it and beat it on 'Dante Must Die' level, which is difficulty number 5, out of 7.

But even then, I feel the previous DMCs do a much better job of challenging the player, especially during boss fights.

Ok, EA is the publisher I despise the most, several reasons and by far, the other ones on the list, well they make mistakes from time to time, and are guilty of some awful choices, but they don't do it constantly and it seems they learn very, very slowly from their mistakes. EA on the other hand gets worst and worst, have an awful PR department, and for every step forward take 2 backwards.