By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is the Resident Evil franchise doomed forever?

Tagged games:

Lets see what Capcom does with RE7 first. Didn't they say they were bringing it back to its roots?

And Its a shame Revelations didn't do so well. Seeing as its the best Resident Evil game we've had in quite some time.

Around the Network
bucky1965 said:
It died when the ps1 died. Now just another 3rd person zombie shooter, stale. R.I.P.

RE5 is the highest selling of the series. It is very much alive. It still sells millions.

So, it didnt die with the PS1, but i get what you are saying. You mean the survival aspect of it. Though... its present on Revelations and Code:Veronica.

If they can take it back to its roots then it can be saved. 5 and 6 were massive let downs. If 7 is like the last two the the series will be dead.

KingWithNoKrown said:

Lets see what Capcom does with RE7 first. Didn't they say they were bringing it back to its roots?

And Its a shame Revelations didn't do so well. Seeing as its the best Resident Evil game we've had in quite some time.

They said the same thing about 6 and look what happened..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

REvelations was great

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network
KingWithNoKrown said:

It would have done better had it been Multiplatform from the jump. Im not a big RE fan, but Revelations was actually good, the little bit i played of it. BUt i think that is a game more suited to home console than a portable.

AZWification said:
aikohualda said:

they just need to put more boobs....

jill valentine, Rebecca chambers and Claire redfield threesome

Leon is not  very happy, because you left him out! :(

i said boobs... ada would be there though