By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2013 - Stage 2 - Round 1

Edit: nvm

Around the Network

Brutal, two of my best buds on this site in the same round.

3p - BasilZero
2p - Wright (you lost a point for showboating )
1p - Conegamer

brendude13 said:

3p - BasilZero
1p - Conegamer

brendude13 said:

3p - BasilZero
1p - Conegamer

Aww...*cries*

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

3p-cone
2p-basil
1p-wright

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I can't do it! The 3 users are all people who I would have put at the top of my list in any other round, so I'm going to have to see how this one turns out :o

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
I can't do it! The 3 users are all people who I would have put at the top of my list in any other round, so I'm going to have to see how this one turns out :o

But, my Facebook profile picture is the same as your one here. Does that count for nothing in this crazy world???

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
radishhead said:

But, my Facebook profile picture is the same as your one here. Does that count for nothing in this crazy world???

Alas I cannot change my decision based on off-VGC events! But that's still awesome to hear - I'm glad that you also support the power of Justice.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

3p - Conegamer
2p - Wright
1p - BasilZero

Stage 2 is gonna be a bitch. Very though round to start us off, all great users.

3p - Wright
2p - BasilZero
1p - Conegamer

Signature goes here!