By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lucina for Smah Bros 3DS *Fire Emblem Awakening SPOILERS*

Tagged games:

Given I'd be happy with a Fire Emblem cast fighting game the more in Smash the merrier for me.

Around the Network
Anfebious said:

Oh I think I got Fire Emblem Awakening spoiled for me. That's it ktay95, I hope your cat gets skinned alive...

Kidding! The plot is not that great to begin with.

great now I feel like I need a spoiler warning in the title =(

Also I dont have a cat, my mum says Im not responsible enough for pets ='(

They're gonna use Chrom, not a fake Marth.

Not really sure it's a major spoiler as it's pretty obvious and revealed in Chapter 5 (?), and most people know about it now. Still best to be safe though.

And I expect it to happen.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ljink96 said:
They're gonna use Chrom, not a fake Marth.

right but Chrom replaces Ike then anyway so a Marth skin is still possible.

Around the Network

I would like Lucina over Chrom, but that's just me. We all know who would be best of course.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I think Chrom is a better bet, though I would rather see Lucina. The trend so far seems to be including Marth and the hero of the most recent game in the franchise. Though, two games barely count as a precedent, so I could very well be wrong. I'd much rather see Ike again anyway. But I suppose that's just because I prefer Tellius to the Akanaea games.

I think, already having Marth in the game makes it more possible to see Lucina appear as a costume for him, though I doubt she'd appear as a separate character. I think I'd prefer more unique FE characters anyway. Ike, Mia, Roy, Hector, Zelgius, Ephraim, Greil, Zephiel...

Yeah...it's a good thing I'm not setting up the roster for this game XD.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

I'd rather them just use the Avatar. Being able to use magic and weapons would make him unique. If not, I'd rather them use an axe based character or something just to make things more unique.

As an alt skin for Marth, it would be wonderful...I don't think she needs her own character slot though ^.^

Chrom+Marth should be the two FE characters in Smash

EDIT: I'm pretty sure its already been stated that both version would share characters

Wouldn't make sense as a skin for Marth since he'd no longer be Marth, whereas Wii Fit Trainer is still Wii Fit Trainer regardless of gender, and Wario with his classic outfit on is still Wario. So because of all that, if Lucina's to get in the game , I think it'd be as a seperate character.