Just wanted to see what some people think. I am going to going in least to most.
5. Bioshock Infinite. Loved the first. The second was trying to hard to be emotional and mindfuck me at the same time. Plus Troy baker is a fantastic actor but the charm of the original was the silent lead.
4. Madworld - I love Platinum Games. But from my standpoint. Madworld was their weakest game I've played. The style was there but the substance was very, very suspect.
3. Sonic Generations - Honestly, the padding of the "challenges" was what killed the game for me. I like Colors but this game could (should) have surpassed it in every way.... it didn't. I do love the retro music though.
2. God of War Ascension..... This series was the reason I have my PS3......and this game is the reason I will be waiting to see the games before I buy a PS4.
1. Metal Gear Solid 4 - Man oh man!!! This game was the biggest let down of the generation for me. I got the PS4 late and anyone who knows me knows how much I love this series. I've been playing it since 91 on NES. This game was such a kick in the nads that I will not be buying Ground Zeroes or Phantom Pain
at launch ;p