Around the Network

5. Gears of War 2

4. Resistance 2

3. GTA IV

2. Killzone 2

1. Borderlands

1. Zelda: Skyward Sword
2. World of Goo
3. Super Paper Mario (good game, but a larger step back than critics liked to admit)
4. New Super Mario Bros Wii (again, good game, but not as revolutionary as people said)
5. Scribblenauts (partially because I'm as creative as a rock)

Let's see..

5. Skyrim - I tried it, for about 15 hours and had to put it down. It is pretty bleak and the story was fairly uninteresting.
4. CoD games (just about all of them) - I don't see what people see in them but after modern warfare 1, it just looked like the same thing over and over again.
3. AC games - I never got into the assassin's creed hype and the yearly releases of the game really put me off, a la CoD.
2. Gears of War games - The cast of the game alone puts me off, they look like a bunch of gorillas on steroids.
1. Bioshock Infinite - I am currently playing the game and I'm not super impressed, considering how high this game is scored and the love that people have for it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Kresnik said:
- Metal Gear Solid 4 (a solid entry, but by far the worst of the 5 mainline MGS games)

I see what you did there. :P Also care to explain why you think it's the worst?

I personally think Portable Ops is the weakest game, relatively speaking.

Around the Network
random15 said:
RazorDragon said:
5. MGS 4
4. Killzone 2
3. Uncharted 2
2. The Last of Us
1. GTA IV

Dude your nintendo is showing ;)

Thanks, that's why Reggie's eyes are there for.

1. The Last of Us (It's just, boring to me. I'm also tired of infected/zombies.)
2. Call of Duty series (Excluding 4 and WaW.)
3. Journey and Flower (Games you play for a little bit, then set down and never return to.)
4. Halo series (Excluding 3.)
5. New Super Mario Bros. DS, 2, Wii, U (Games get great praise, but they don't hook me like the 3D Mario games.)

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

1. Grand Theft Auto IV - This one is head and shoulders above ANY game for me. Honestly, this game was just horrible.. The gameplay mechanics felt clunky and broken...  Driving was a nightmare... gunfights were a nightmare...  the entire game was a nightmare... the fun aspects that existed in previous GTA's are non-existent. This is the worst GTA title in my opinion. This game almost made me skip the great GTA V.

2.  The Last of Us - Great story and narrative, but gameplay seems like an afterthought at many moments of the game, which is unfortunate because I thought the gameplay mechanics that the game presented were well done. This will probably fall lower on my list when the hype dies down.

3. Call of Duty series in general - It's hard to choose, because they're all overrated to some degree from 4 onwards. I enjoyed a lot of hours playing the series... but still.

4. Halo 4 and Reach - Reach - I hated the bloom; 4: no long term playability for me.

5. Gears of War - A game I was really excited to play, but never got into.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

~#1.~ The Last of Us
#2. Skyrim (Maybe for good reason, but boy...)
#3. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (I quite liked it, but not as much as Nintendo and everyone else led me to believe I would.)
#4. Fallout - All of them (Purely because everyone seemed to really like it, yet I found it extremely boring.)
#5. Mario Kart DS (One of the worst.)

Hey, random15 and fps_dominator, stop complaining about other people's lists and, to random15, make your own.

TheKoreanGuy said:

I see what you did there. :P Also care to explain why you think it's the worst?

I personally think Portable Ops is the weakest game, relatively speaking.

Haven't played Portable Ops, and wasn't really counting it here (that's why I said 5 mainline entries - 1 2 3 4 + PW).

I just think it's an odd game.  There are far too many cutscenes, even compared to previous games.  The globe-trotting settings aren't as good as Shadow Moses or the jungle and they're only barely better than the big shell.  Bosses are nowhere near as memorable.  

I'd rate 1 better on story and bosses and worse on gameplay; 2 better on gameplay and bosses but worse on story; 3 better on story, gameplay and bosses and PW better on story and gameplay.  That leaves 4 at the bottom of the heap.

It's not a bad game either.  I enjoyed it.  It's just, 1 and 3 are spectacular; 2 & PW are very good and 4 is just "good".