By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sorry guys Sales = Quality; No Sales = DOOM

if a game has high sales it means it is a very fun game for many people. same with all these blockbuster movies. you could say fun means quality but i think that is another kind of quality and not really what people consider as quality when they review a game or movie. it's more the "good if you come back from work and just want to have some stupid fun without really thinking about what you play or see" effect which makes many games and movies so successful even if they are way behind others in stuff like storytelling. 

hope you have a clue what i mean.

Around the Network
enditall727 said: You know what's funny? Majora's Mask is probably my favorite Zelda of all time. So he might've been serious about the Zelda thing because i lowkey felt the same way lol

All i know now is that it is the lowest quality Zelda game. On a serious note, this guy has made a habbit of spamming gibberish every fucking day. The first page of his threads usually just go like, oh another toastboy thread, keep on toasting, some annoyed posts by people whose forum experience he is ruining. 

It might seem like i am quite affected by his never ending nonsense given my post. The thing is that i am not but i do avoid coming here as often as half the threads are well...toastboy threads. I hope moderaters take more strict action. Saying fanboy gets a ban but excessive spamming of threads with no feasible content doesn't. 

"Sales == Quality" reminds me of when Wii was at it's peak. Good times. Good times, indeed.

green_sky said:
enditall727 said: You know what's funny? Majora's Mask is probably my favorite Zelda of all time. So he might've been serious about the Zelda thing because i lowkey felt the same way lol

All i know now is that it is the lowest quality Zelda game. On a serious note, this guy has made a habbit of spamming gibberish every fucking day. The first page of his threads usually just go like, oh another toastboy thread, keep on toasting, some annoyed posts by people whose forum experience he is ruining. 

It might seem like i am quite affected by his never ending nonsense given my post. The thing is that i am not but i do avoid coming here as often as half the threads are well...toastboy threads. I hope moderaters take more strict action. Saying fanboy gets a ban but excessive spamming of threads with no feasible content doesn't. 

This LOL. I agree that he should stop spamming shit out every often. 

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
So, what your saying is that Cod games are higher in quality than games like Super Mario 3d Word, Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite? Okay there...

^

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
"Sales == Quality" reminds me of when Wii was at it's peak. Good times. Good times, indeed.

Were you one of the people who backed up this statement?

No better than Toasty!

green_sky said:
toastboy44562 said: Sorry guys!!

It's okay man. I knew you were kidding around with your Majora's Mask statements. It surely is one of the lowest quality home console Zelda games, according to this topic.

Also, eventually people will stop cutting you slack considering the way you spam the forums. I liked that idea of one big doom thread. 

not spamming i really feel majoras mask is the best

Can I use the "He is toastboy, cut him some slack" card?

morenoingrato said:
Can I use the "He is toastboy, cut him some slack" card?

Sure ...

That was dumb. Sales do not equal quality.