By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is PS Plus Worth it, Suggestion?

I'm thinking about subscribing to a 3 month PS Plus Subscription. Is it worth it?

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

Yes, but you might as well just do the year, better deal

If you want to have a huge backlog, I would say yes.

Yes, I subscribed over a year ago and it's been well worth the price.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

veritaz said:

I took the plunge a month ago. I wish I had done it earlier... I already have three games downloaded for free that I have yet to play. I fear it may grow soon.

Recap: Love it!!

Around the Network
steelabhold said:
veritaz said:

I took the plunge a month ago. I wish I had done it earlier... I already have three games downloaded for free that I have yet to play. I fear it may grow soon.

Recap: Love it!!

Oh.... It will grow. Nothing we can do to stop it now.

Yes, I am currently having a blast playing Bioshock Infinite and will be replaying DmC afterwards. Tales of Xillia is also pretty damn great, especially for $10. Don't Starve and Borderlands 2 are list as well. 1 week and it already paid itself, for me personally.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I was on the fence about it. Joined about 4 days ago. This month alone I got Uncharted 3, Borderlands 2 and Devil may Cry. For 19.95 and two more months worth of games I think that's pretty good. Also, the discounts on other great games are impressive.

I assume you have a PS3? For PS4 it's pretty much a necessity despite being poor value and for Vita I'm not sure.

PS+ has been a steal the last 18 months .
My backlog keeps growing due to it and I haven't bought a game over 10$ in a while...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

DMC and Bioshock Infinite this month as well as the liked of Uncharted 3, Borderlands 2, ICO & Shadow of The Colossus?
Pretty good deal I believe!