By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So is anyone else on here willing to wait for a PS4 version of Titanfall?

Tagged games:

Would you be willing to wait for a PS4 version?

Yes 59 23.51%

Mabye, I'll wait for reviews 20 7.97%

No way! I love XBone! 48 19.12%

Meh, I'll get it on PC 67 26.69%

Isn't there a 360 version? 15 5.98%

B-but what about teh Wii-U version?!?! 42 16.73%

Total:251

Well anyone waiting for that will die waiting, EA confirmed there wont be one.

Around the Network

no im waiting the ps4 version of gta 5

could care less for a online only fps which uses a setting and weapons that are unreliatable

Play Me

Since it's also on PC and it's a shooter, if i really wanted it i would probably play it on PC anyway. There really is no reason to buy a Xbox One for this game.

It's more a game for already Xbox One owners, or people who were set on getting one eventually.

DakonBlackblade said:

There will be one, confirmed by respawn, it wll be called Titanfall 2, enhanced version of Titanfall 1

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
DakonBlackblade said:

There will be one, confirmed by respawn, it wll be called Titanfall 2, enhanced version of Titanfall 1

Also know as a sequel but ye you probably right, I dont see them remaining exclusive for the sequel.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
whatever said:
Where is the poll option of "I'm just not interested in the game."?

That option is called leaving the thread.

Someone said it. The thread is for people who are interested in the game. If they have no interests, then why the hell are they reading about it?

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

loy310 said:
Fifaguy360 said:
I was kinda disappointed with the 6v6 max players. Will get it on 360 though.

What? No way, is it really 6 v 6, or is that some sort of typo?

Besides  PS4 gamers have something better to look forward to, "Destiny". Once marketing for that starts, ps4 gamers are gonna be like "TitanFall who??"

unfortunately yes.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-player-count-is-6v6-respawn-confirms/1100-6416998/

I'm not even willing to buy Titanfall if it ever comes out for PS4

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’