By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So is anyone else on here willing to wait for a PS4 version of Titanfall?

Tagged games:

Would you be willing to wait for a PS4 version?

Yes 59 23.51%

Mabye, I'll wait for reviews 20 7.97%

No way! I love XBone! 48 19.12%

Meh, I'll get it on PC 67 26.69%

Isn't there a 360 version? 15 5.98%

B-but what about teh Wii-U version?!?! 42 16.73%

Total:251

maybe. I'm not sure yet.

Around the Network

The sequel will definitely arrive on PS4. Can't see EA passing an opportunity to make millions more. Titanfall would have a much bigger impact on X1 if it were only an exclusive on X1 but it's also available on 360 and more importantly on the PC. With everybody and their dog having a decent gaming PC there is no reason to buy an X1 to play it. Also the PC version will be the best version!

Nah if I decide to get TF i'd get it on PC regardless of what consoles it was on. FPS's always feel so clunky on consoles compared to PC :/

I moved on from Call Of Duty a while ago. No reason to go back to it. And Titan Fall is Call Of Duty... with a few new tricks (Titans and wall jumping). I am not in the PS4 only owning crowd. Could play Titan Fall on the other platforms I own, but won't be.

If I only owned a PS4, I'd rather see Sunset Overdrive than Titan Fall anyday

If you had issues with Call Of Duty, you will have the same issues with Titan Fall

If you ever said " I hate Call Of Duty because...
1. Over priced DLC
2. You can hip fire your way through the map
3. Sequels that are rehash of same game
ect
Then you are going to find those issues with Titan Fall as well

These are just the guys who created COD, they are the guys who created the COD mess. Sequels that aren't new games, DLC that is way over priced.

All you need to do is replace IW with Respawn and Acti with EA (which maybe worse)

I don't care either way. It just looks too much like COD with double jumping and mechs. I'll pass.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Once Destiny releases, Titanfall will be heavily forgotten. It's only being hyped now because it's not on PS4 (atm) If there's anything that Xbox games have shown over the years is that they have no legs. (aside from Halo) Destiny will take the internet discussion for playstation and Halo 5 will take the discussion for Xbox. Both camps will move on once this flash in the pan is over.

Blood_Tears said:

If there's anything that Xbox games have shown over the years is that they have no legs. (aside from Halo)

Mmmm... I don't entirely agree with this. Games like Gears of War right, they sould millions first months then died. Crackdown as well, and had less stellar sales. But games like Fable, Forza (at least the third one) or Project Gotham Racing in Europe had all great legs.

The original Dead Rising also made it to two million units.

Destiny will take Titanfall's flagship, that I agree. And the fact that it is multiplatform will pose even greater threat to Titanfall.

Even if there was, i wouldnt be interested.

Destiny does look alot more interesting.

Wright said:

Blood_Tears said:

If there's anything that Xbox games have shown over the years is that they have no legs. (aside from Halo)

Mmmm... I don't entirely agree with this. Games like Gears of War right, they sould millions first months then died. Crackdown as well, and had less stellar sales. But games like Fable, Forza (at least the third one) or Project Gotham Racing in Europe had all great legs.

The original Dead Rising also made it to two million units.

Destiny will take Titanfall's flagship, that I agree. And the fact that it is multiplatform will pose even greater threat to Titanfall.

Some good points there. I agree with Fable and Project Gotham but for me Forza's franchise sales are inflated heavily by holiday bundles. Same with Uncharted really, the ip's are big but not as big as Sony/MS would have you believe. Also, my thoughts on DR are that it is a medicore franchise at best and the only reason it got to 2 million was because of it's release date. It came out at a time when there was very little to play on X360. Once Gears came out a few months later that changed things. For me Lost Planet, Dead Rising and for Sony it would be Resistance and Motorstorm were all over rated franchises that sold mostly because it was early in the consoles life. The 2nd and 3rd iterations of those franchises proved that with their sales. (DR3 remains to be seen lifetime atm though)

I could get it on PC, if I want, but I'm more attracted by Hawken. Anyway I'm sure Titanfall could become the favoured mecha game of many FPS fans, particularly Halo fans, but Killzone fans could like it too. This is my very personal impression according to the little I could deduce about its gameplay and game pace and style from the few trailers I saw.

Edit: BTW, despite not likely to become a big Titanfall fan, I'm very happy for the success West and Zampella will surely enjoy with this game after escaping from evil Skrotick.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!