By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So is anyone else on here willing to wait for a PS4 version of Titanfall?

Tagged games:

Would you be willing to wait for a PS4 version?

Yes 59 23.51%

Mabye, I'll wait for reviews 20 7.97%

No way! I love XBone! 48 19.12%

Meh, I'll get it on PC 67 26.69%

Isn't there a 360 version? 15 5.98%

B-but what about teh Wii-U version?!?! 42 16.73%

Total:251
prayformojo said:
manny10032 said:
prayformojo said:
I have a PS4 and a 360...so I'll just play it on 360. Most people are going to be playing it on that platform.

80MIL>3MIL you bet they care. 

I'll bet you anything that if it was a MS owned IP, it would be an Xbone exclusive. They need another Halo, and Titanfall just might have been it. But since it's on the 360, that's not going to happen.

That's the reason i don't think Titanfall will move Xbones out the stores. 

Around the Network

MS will advertise the game as a XOne exclusive.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Why not just sell your PS4? Many people are doing it these days. I haven't heard a single regret.

You could always buy it back when an exclusive comes out you want it might be after a price drop.

Or I would invite you over when I get it, but not sure if it will have local multilayer.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Where is the poll option of "I'm just not interested in the game."?

Do you own a 360? Play it on that or even on PC.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

will wait for TitanRaise... 

a very narrow selection.

What if someoe just does not want the game?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I'll wait for teh Wii U version...

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I doubt it will ever come..and I have no intentions of owning a PS4 and X1 anyone. So I'll probably get it on PC..as soon as I get one that can run it

Zappykins said:
Why not just sell your PS4? Many people are doing it these days. I haven't heard a single regret.

You could always buy it back when an exclusive comes out you want it might be after a price drop.

Or I would invite you over when I get it, but not sure if it will have local multilayer.

Or he could, you know, just buy a second hand xbox 360 for $40 and play it on that.