By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall Overhyped???

Beyond any doubt. Which will make it's performance in the coming months quite enjoyable.

Around the Network

Considering someone here already claimed it as game of the gen, I'd say it's massively overhyped.

It looks like a good quality, polished shooter with bots. It's not the messiah as some here have claimed.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

pbroy said:
Mechs is tied with sex as the greatest thing ever in life.

I can get aboard with this point of view!

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

After seeing some alpha footage, I've lost a little interest. But I guess I'll just have to play it myself to see if it's any good.

KylieDog said:
Seems underhyped, not many people seem to be praising it on forums and such. For the next game from the creators of CoD, that isn't good.

Lets face it, just looks like Call of Duty with a double jump and killstreak vehicles replaced with mechs.

stop spewing such B.S, ignorant people like you are annoying and dont really add anything to the conversation.

Moderated - Kresnik.

Around the Network

It's definitely over hyped. It'll probably be a good game but not necessarily memorable to say the least.

Idk about that but there are some who definitely want it to fail. Different reasons but mainly because MS has it exclusive for consoles.

This game will probably score really high, and also be a system seller. It seems everyone that tries the game are blown away so the hype is probably very correct :).

I'm in the Alpha. It's not overhyped.

Is TitanFall overhyped?

According to people in the alpha no.
According to critics and fans that played it last year, no.
According to Xbox fans, no.
According to sony fans, yes.
According to FPS haters, yes
According to FPS fans, No.

Its been hyped so we need to get to the bottom of it and ask some people on VGC about it. VGC is always honest.......................