By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Paul Gascoigne addicted to Wii

First it was the Queen, now its Paul Gascoigne.

Atleast it isn't alcohol

http://gonintendo/?p=35867 

Around the Network

sorry why didnt it enbed

He is a former English soccer(sorry football) player. Played for Enghland as well

>He is a former English soccer(sorry football) player. Played for Enghland as well

Breaking News, "Addiction to Wii ended a promising England football Player's career"

;), you can always twist the story around, I suppose.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

never heard of him. I hate soccer.

Around the Network

I never heard of him, but the Wii is addicted.

I need a Wii now... but it is sold out EVERYWHERE!!!

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS will REALLY drive up Wii sales!

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Now we need to see Oprah saying she is addicted to it and bam..... millions will be sold in an instant.

I'm addicted to No More Heroes... damn that game is just so freaking awesome. Best game I've played since Metroid Prime 3.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.