By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Believe PS4 Will Sell More Than Xbone In NPD January, And You?

Tagged games:

If they have stock it will be a walk in the park.

xbone only outsold ps4 BY 40k

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

AnthonyW86 said:

I don't think Microsoft chose it? And isn't XOne easier? Looks cooler too and the Xbox 360 wasn't called XB360 either, it was X360. Sure a little off-topic but hey important nontheless haha.

Xone is pejorative here... seems like a male version of the woman genitalia (if that is possible)

AnthonyW86 said:
ethomaz said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Why do people still call it the XBone?

Easier, fast to type, cool, etc... I don't know but in Brazilian it fells like agreat word while I have a hell of trouble to pronunciate Xbox One.

I never said that in a offensive way or even bashing... I think MS choose this name instead Xbox One it will be way better in a marketing point.

I don't think Microsoft chose it? And isn't XOne easier? Looks cooler too and the Xbox 360 wasn't called XB360 either, it was X360. Sure a little off-topic but hey important nontheless haha.

Microsoft couldn't call it x-one, because Comcast has a cable service under the same name. copyright infringment. 

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

ethomaz said:

NPD December ended and I predicted the PS4 to win it but due supply issues Xbone sold ~45k more units than PS4 in December and I eat my crow because that .

Now how about NPD January?

I will say this time PS4 will sell more.

Points?

• PS4 already launched in most countries... so Sony didn't need to cut US shipments.
  • Japan launch will be in Feb 22nd... so just the shipment of init of Febryary will be used for it... January is save for US and EU.
  • Xbone sales are reach his peak and started to slow down fast.

What do you think dear VGCharterz?

Wait a minute. Do you think Xbox One sales will never top December 2013 for the entire generation?
If so, you are wrong. If not, Xbox One sales did not reach their peak.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Hmm. Hard to say. It will definitely be close.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

rno stock so no. but you will see MS shipments hit hard while sony take off

AnthonyW86 said:

Because Microsoft registered a domain name with it?

I will repeat my December forcast:

Without supply PS4 will not "win" anything. The hardcore market share has already been satisfied and ordinary people are not that interested in new consoles.

We are enterning the third week of the month and PS4 stock are missing from major retailer.

It will be a estatistical tie again.

LivingMetal said:
AnthonyW86 said:

Because Microsoft registered a domain name with it?

Yeah i just found out that XOne was already taken. Still going to stay with XOne though.

Of course PS4 will sell more. No contest.