By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - I Believe PS4 Will Sell More Than Xbone In NPD January, And You?

Tagged games:

DirtyP2002 said:

Okay, so the PS4 reached its peak as well.

No. And nobody can know while it is sold out and the supply < demand.

I mean peak = meet the demand.

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
I dont think so, imo the gap in favor of the One on the USa will remain the same until the PS4 launches on japan, then the One will have an even bigger gap on the USA and eventualy demand for both consoles will shrink and we will finaly start seeing the PS4 outselling the One on American territory.

The gap is in favor of the PS4 for while... so do you think Xbone will catch PS4 in US this month?

Amazon had PS4 again in stock today.

ethomaz said:

DirtyP2002 said:

so you expect January to be bigger than December for the PS4.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

NPD is the USA numbers, so, no. The Xbox One will have some advantage there because, you know... But, overall, the PS4 will win a very safe victory.
That said, I hope sony play their card to ensure their financial safety, which is much more important than winning, ask that to Nintendo...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Pretty safe prediction. The PS4 almost sold more than XBox One in NA and only limited supply slowed down its sales momentum.

Let's put up some world wide figures the three systems will be closest to by the end of 2014.
PS4 will reach 15 million, XBox One will reach 11 million and Wii U will reach 10 million by the end of 2014.

DirtyP2002 said:

No. Why did you think that?

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Let's put up some world wide figures the three systems will be closest to by the end of 2014.
PS4 will reach 15 million, XBox One will reach 11 million and Wii U will reach 10 million by the end of 2014.

Here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175950

PS4: 19.4m
XB1: 9.3m

DirtyP2002 said:
ethomaz said:

DirtyP2002 said:

I for one cannot see how since both November and December are the biggest shopping months of the year in North America (and maybe most everywhere else).  But it's arguable to say that the demand for the PS4 is still higher than the Xbox One.  Assuming this is true for argument sake, as long as Sony can make and ship enough PS4 units to North America I can see it outselling the Xbox One.

In America maybe not other places yeah