By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Much Does the PS4 Light Bar get you mad?

How Much Does the PS4 Light Bar Get You Mad?

A lot 20 35.71%

Sometimes 8 14.29%

A little 20 35.71%

I wish DS3 was on ps4 8 14.29%

Total:56
Chevinator123 said:
poll should have a "not one bit" option

my PS4 is hooked to a monitor, so i sit literally 2 feet away, and i have 0 issues with it. although to be fair my monitor doesn't have a reflective surface, but seriously, why don't you just use ducktape???

He won't have that option simply because this is a bate thread. I mean just look at his post history, it obviously shows he is xbox biased. He doesn't even have a PS4, so if anything he wouldn't be able to judge the controller without having it first and using it for a certain amount of time.

Around the Network

it is a little annoying that sony praised them giving gamers choices yet they have no choice on having the light on or off

It's a none issue while gaming. Watching movies is another thing, but I just set it off to the side anyway. Why do i feel like we've already had this thread today?

I don't even notice it.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Where's the "no" option.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network

Just put a piece of electrical tape over it.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

What's wrong with it? looks slick when I notice it. I didn't even know there was an issue with it....

Azerth said:
it is a little annoying that sony praised them giving gamers choices yet they have no choice on having the light on or off

You can turn the light off.

I know right? I turn my tv off for the same reason.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

What sort of a poll is that?

I don't even think about the light.

The PS5 Exists.