By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Much Does the PS4 Light Bar get you mad?

How Much Does the PS4 Light Bar Get You Mad?

A lot 20 35.71%

Sometimes 8 14.29%

A little 20 35.71%

I wish DS3 was on ps4 8 14.29%

Total:56
toastboy44562 said:

Like seriously guys this should be optional. If I had a PS4 it would ruin the gaming experience at night because I like to have it dark when I play horror games. How much does it ruin the experience for you guys?? I would sign a petition to Sony to release a another controller to buy.

Have you even tried it?

Around the Network

The pool didn't have nothing.

I barely notice the light while playing.

Poll should have a 'no issue' option, seriously the only time I've noticed it is when I've turned the lights out and have it on charge, it points down when I'm holding it.

sony should make an option that you can turn it off. since its useless if you dont have a camera

Pocky Lover Boy! 

It's nice to see you've moved up in the world and are trolling the ps4 now. Trolling the wii u was like beating up a kid in a wheelchair.

Around the Network

I haven't even noticed it yet.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Another toastboy thread, counting the days till hes banned again.

dont feed him points.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
room414 said:

It's nice to see you've moved up in the world and are trolling the ps4 now. Trolling the wii u was like beating up a kid in a wheelchair.

kid in a wheelchair...playing a vita...

cricket***

seriously he will be ban in a few days :P

It's annoying when playing on a projector. The blue light reflects on the screen screwing up black level. It's interfering with the darker levels in KZ SF, black is not black anymore but dark blue instead.
Since it's winter I simply stuck the controller under a blanket, problem solved. If there's still no off option by the time it gets warm again, I'll put a piece of tape over it.