By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Personality Type?? UPDATED WITH MEMBER RESULTS!!

axumblade said:
Zappykins said:

So that's why we share so many dreams!

The fact that we are alts is even more funny with your picture.   Years ago I was at a party having a great time. And there was this guy, that looked just like the younger brother of I guy I used to date. Knowing he had like 9 brothers.  I went over to talk to him, but he was so increadibly shy and frail it was off putting.  I was so enthusastic and having fun, just don't bring myself to go down to his garded level.  So I passed him asside.

I didn't realize till my friend asked a few days later if I met Leonardo at the party.  It was too funny.

LOL! I'm assuming this was during his earlier acting days as opposed to post Catch Me If You Can era? That's an awesome story. lol. I wish I could meet him. But then again, he's one of the few actors I'd be ginuinely starstruck to meet. 

Kind in the middle.  He was well respected by actors.  He was shooting Romeo and Juliette at the time.

The funny thing is I thought he was shorter than me, but he is a few inches taller.  Was just acting so meek it was off putting.  He struck me as so shy and delicate that I would be immensely boared with him.  Reminded me of people I had dated that were so shy that it becomes an issue.

I kinda felt a little bad.  We locked eyes and I rejected him. (Sorry Leo if you are reading this.)  I though he was cute-ish, but kinda 'meh' in my opinion. Another friend actually caught me doing this on camera when I was interiviewing a screen writer.  After the shoot he was like, "That guy flirted with you and you totally rejected him!"  He caught the exact moment on camera.  Would rewind it and play it over and over.  It was kinda funny.

There was another time I asked this guy in my way to move out of my way as I was walking down the street and he was blocking it.  He turns around and it's Chris Farley.  He was funny, moved his collection of model friends asside, and bowed like 'Yes, your magesty to me."

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Zappykins said:

Kind in the middle.  He was well respected by actors.  He was shooting Romeo and Juliette at the time.

The funny thing is I thought he was shorter than me, but he is a few inches taller.  Was just acting so meek it was off putting.  He struck me as so shy and delicate that I would be immensely boared with him.  Reminded me of people I had dated that were so shy that it becomes an issue.

I kinda felt a little bad.  We locked eyes and I rejected him. (Sorry Leo if you are reading this.)  I though he was cute-ish, but kinda 'meh' in my opinion. Another friend actually caught me doing this on camera when I was interiviewing a screen writer.  After the shoot he was like, "That guy flirted with you and you totally rejected him!"  He caught the exact moment on camera.  Would rewind it and play it over and over.  It was kinda funny.

There was another time I asked this guy in my way to move out of my way as I was walking down the street and he was blocking it.  He turns around and it's Chris Farley.  He was funny, moved his collection of model friends asside, and bowed like 'Yes, your magesty to me."

To me, he didn't start looking attractive until he grew up. Post Titanic Leo was when I thought he started looking better. lol. I think he was most attractive in The Departed. 

I....met a few bands when they went on tour here...that's about as close as I've come to celebrities. 

Oh and one of my best friends almost killed Bill Murray once when we saw him at the Roller Derby.  

Oh, I will have to watch that.  I have a copy, I think in Blu-ray, sitting around here, but never got around to watching it - in 8 years.

The funny thing is when he came out big, I thought, 'hey he looks just like a smaler version of 'xboyfriend.'  And some of my friends really thought xboyfriend was the cutest guy I ever dated, but I didn't see it.  He was proably a little bit cuter than Leo too.  I'm kinda funny, it's how I see the person that's imporant.  I know I've gone out with and been crazy from some 3's.  I knew they were not traditionaly 'attractive' but they way I saw them, they were beautiful. 

Perhapse it feed back into that 'Enthusiam' part of the personality?  Any other ENFP find that sometimes you see people as more attractive than others do?

Edit, missed two imporant words.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

axumblade said:

I do that a lot. I dunno. I become more attracted to people the more I know them. I'm kind of weird in the sense that I have to know somebody before I am intimate with them. x.o 

I'm very much the same. The more I know someone, the more I open up myself to them.  

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Your personality type: INTJ.

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 80%, Intuition - 29%, Thinking - 67%, Judging - 11%.

This part describes me perfectly, and is why I'm often seen as a know it all......or an asshole.

INTJ personality

"INTJs are very decisive, original and insightful – these traits push other people to accept the INTJ’s ideas simply because of that sheer willpower and self-confidence. However, INTJ personalities do not seek nor enjoy the spotlight and may often decide to keep their opinions to themselves if the topic of discussion does not interest them that much.

INTJ personalities are perfectionists and they enjoy improving ideas and systems they come in contact with. As INTJs are naturally curious, this tends to happen quite frequently. However, they always try to remain in the rational territory no matter how attractive the end goal is – every idea that is generated by the INTJ’s mind or reaches it from the outside needs to pass the cold-blooded filter called “Is this going to work?”. This is the INTJ’s coping mechanism and they are notorious for applying it all the time, questioning everything and everyone."

Oh and this description is 100% accurate as well. I constantly have to keep myself in check when it comes to this.

"If someone with the INTJ personality type starts working with a new system, they will regard the task as a moral obligation, merging their perfectionism and drive into one formidable force. Anyone who does not have enough talent or simply does not see the point, including the higher ranks of management, will immediately and likely permanently lose their respect."

And this is why all my friends are extroverts.

"INTJ personalities also often shoulder the burden of making important decisions without consulting their peers. They are natural leaders and excellent strategists, but willingly give way to others vying for a leadership position, usually people with Extroverted personalities (E personality type). However, such action can be deceptive and maybe even calculated. An INTJ will retreat into the shadows, maintaining their grip on the most important decisions – but as soon as the leader fails and there is a need to take the steering wheel, the INTJ will not hesitate to act, maybe even while staying in the background. The INTJ personality is the ultimate “Man behind the curtain”."

And this gets me into trouble on a weekloy basis with my department's Ops team. It's like I can't help, but question (and often break) their ridiculous and archaic rules.

"INTJs dislike rules and artificial limitations – everything should be questionable and open to re-evaluation. They may be idealists (impossible is nothing) and cynics (everybody lies) at the same time. Whatever the circumstances, you can always rely on the INTJ to “fill in” the gaps in the idea – they are most likely to come up with an unorthodox solution."

I'm Heisenberg AND Gandalf O_O

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Introversion - 49%, Intuition - 27%, Feeling - 7%, Prospecting - 27%.

Around the Network

ENFP

I updated the OP with all of the results that people posted. So far we have 55 results, if I counted correctly, which I may not have.
What's interesting is that if the results are an accurate sample of the users of this site, it shows that approximately 75% of the people on this site are introverts. This is interesting because introverts are not this common in the real world, which reinforces my beliefs that the internet is a quite comfortable place for introverts, because we can express ourselves without physically being in a social situation.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

ISFP

Well my E&I and N&F were NEARLY identical.

as always seems to be the case.

Which really generally makes sense, as I don't seek out crowds but don't really have any problems operating in a group enviroment... and tend to think about things in rational ways, depsite my actions more reflecting feelings even when i know an act is irrational.

Scored really high on Assertive.

ISTJ! I am pretty pleased with the result.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---