By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's Your Personality Type?? UPDATED WITH MEMBER RESULTS!!

NintendoPie said:
I'm actually kind of surprised that I'm the only ESTJ in here. I would think there would be several more on this site.

I got ESTJ as well!

-----

Forming around 11.5% of the population, people with the ESTJ personality type feel a strong need to belong to something – it can be a family, a community or some other social group. They like “organizing” other people and making sure that they adhere to the traditions or rules put in place by an authority figure.

ESTJs are usually strong-willed and not afraid to voice and defend their opinions, even if they are facing a formidable opposition. If, for instance, one of their subordinates is incompetent or simply lazy, the ESTJ will not hesitate to show their wrath. ESTJ personalities will stick to their principles, even if everybody turns against them.

As Sensors (S), ESTJs live in the world of clear and verifiable facts. They are honest and direct, living in the present and taking note of everything that is happening around them. ESTJ personalities tend to have a clear vision and understanding of what is acceptable and what is not – this usually makes ESTJs excellent leaders and managers, even though their subordinates may sometimes complain about the resulting inflexibility. ESTJs find it quite easy to develop and improve various action plans – they are able to make even the most complex project look like a walk in the park.

Due to all these traits, ESTJ personalities are excellent “model citizens”, guardians of the traditions and cornerstones of families and communities. They are very reliable and trustworthy, even though the SJ inflexibility may sometimes hinder their efforts. ESTJs also have a very good sense of what is socially acceptable and always do their best to adhere to that ideal.

----------

I would make a good VGChartz mod. Most of the famous ESTJs are former US presidents.

Around the Network

ISFJ and it's pretty accurate for me.

Good: Very Supportive, Enthusiastic, Loyal, Hard Working, Reliable, Patient, Good practical skills

Bad: Shy, Overload themselves, Take things personally, Reluctant to change, Too altruistic, Repress feelings

INTP

It was pretty acurate.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

I got INTJ.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

tagged

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

Intj.

ENTJ

Some of it I agree with, others not so much.

INTJ as usual,

ISTJ....Hmmm almost spot on.

ENTP...hmmm not bad.