By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's still waiting to get a ps4?

I'm just wondering who's still waiting to get a ps4? Who hasn't gotten one and when do you plan on getting it. I'm hoping to get one buy june at the latest. I'm hoping for a infamous:second son bundle in march. When that infamous:second son and watch dogs come out,then that's when I can justify seriously trying to find a ps4. I hope the supply issues are worked out bye then,because I've only seen one ps4 on a store shelf since launch,but I'm just waiting for those games to come out,before I go all in.

Around the Network

I'll get one when either kh3, ffxv, or mgsv come out.

I have one, but can honestly say I am still playing PS3 and Vita a lot. There are not all that many games out for it. You are not missing out on all that much.  AC4 is the best game I have played on it and that can be bought for 3.  Resogun is amazing though.  Killzone was cool but not that much replay value in terms of singleplayer.

Me! Waiting till next XMAS. No games I want as of now. I have a Wii U so I got AC4 and COD on there.

I'm waiting on the PS4 or the XBox One. Which has a better lineup at next E3 will play a factor, as will my financial situation. I'll probably wind up buying one when Mass Effect 4 or Kingdom Hearts 3 releases. Other than those two games, there is really nothing too interesting to me on these consoles.

Around the Network

I was until two hours ago.

I am. Need to finish Dark Souls 2, FFXHD and i want to see how Persona 5 will be. After that PS4 here i come :)

brendude13 said:

Congratz ;)

brendude13 said:

Congrats!

I am not waiting as I got one day 1. I just walked into the store, and picked one off the shelf. Call me extremely lucky.

Im waiting for FFXV just in case it gets a special console like XIII did with PS3
otherwise I would be getting one in March