By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's still waiting to get a ps4?

possible reason to get a console.

wiiu - X

ps4 - Tekken 7

Around the Network
Acevil said:
brendude13 said:
I was until two hours ago.

Congrats!

I am not waiting as I got one day 1. I just walked into the store, and picked one off the shelf. Call me extremely lucky.

I actually saw one at my local walmart last week. I could have gotten it if I wanted to,but I have no problem waiting. 

I'm waiting. Next holiday season is my target right now, assuming the price will come down a bit. Might even be 2015, I'm not sure yet.

I think I want Infamous and I'm really hoping The Order turns out well. Beyond that, though, next gen on home consoles isn't really calling me yet. Dragon Age: Inquisition will be a PC acquisition, as will Destiny.

Besides, there are still a lot of titles I want on the PS3, then several more on the Vita. I'd like to pick up a cheap 3DS at some point, as well.

I'll get a PS4 once the library builds up, the price comes down, and I no longer find myself using my PS3.

Me. Will probably pick one up later this year. If The Order is not very good, might wait for 2015.

pokoko said:
I'm waiting. Next holiday season is my target right now, assuming the price will come down a bit. Might even be 2015, I'm not sure yet.

I think I want Infamous and I'm really hoping The Order turns out well. Beyond that, though, next gen on home consoles isn't really calling me yet. Dragon Age: Inquisition will be a PC acquisition, as will Destiny.

Besides, there are still a lot of titles I want on the PS3, then several more on the Vita. I'd like to pick up a cheap 3DS at some point, as well.

I'll get a PS4 once the library builds up, the price comes down, and I no longer find myself using my PS3.

it'll build up,but it's always a waiting game. lol

Around the Network

Got my shipped but a few friends who don't want to ship there console from UK will get the PS4 when it gets in stock again in March.(hopefully)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I don't know if I'll buy a ps4 or a zone. I think it's too soon to get one. The games are practically the same than we have in our current systems. There aren't new experiences enough that justifies to buy a new machine. I'll wait for more games, for better prices and a good bundle pack. I have a lot to play now so I can wait

I am waiting for worthy games for PS4. Only game I was hyped about in PS4 was watch dogs. But I have decided to get it in PC. I will get my PS4 with infamous second son. Till then my ps3 and pc is enough.

daredevil.shark said:
I am waiting for worthy games for PS4. Only game I was hyped about in PS4 was watch dogs. But I have decided to get it in PC. I will get my PS4 with infamous second son. Till then my ps3 and pc is enough.

that's when I'm hoping to get my ps4. I want infamous second son and watch dogs to be my first ps4 games. If they come out with some sort of bundle,then I'll try to get one.

Waiting until next fall, and hoping for a Destiny bundle!