By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who's still waiting to get a ps4?

I'm still waiting until the software comes.

Around the Network

Honestly, you're not missing out on much. I have one and KZ:SF is the only game I bothered to play and even then only the MP was worth playing. Even the MP has gotten old now as I still prefer KZ2 MP so I haven't really played it since november. It'll probably be worth it in 2015 but I have no regrets because I dont expect any price drops before then.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I was going to say in 2014 but the PS3 is still going strong and the games I want are also coming out on the Xbox One, and I also need to cut down my backlog so I'll say either next year or 2016.

No interest as of yet. Ps3/xbox 360 still has some games for dirt cheap ive mssed due to lack of finances.

zuvuyeay said:
what happened to all those,my last console, not buying next gen,waste of time etc etc posts/threads

They are still a waste.  7th gen is still awesome.  My problem is that I have an addiction.  Even though the new consoles don't appeal to me, I feel obligated to buy them.  I can't stop myself.

Around the Network

Still waiting for MGS5 to come out before I'll invest into a PS4.

d21lewis said:
zuvuyeay said:
what happened to all those,my last console, not buying next gen,waste of time etc etc posts/threads

They are still a waste.  7th gen is still awesome.  My problem is that I have an addiction.  Even though the new consoles don't appeal to me, I feel obligated to buy them.  I can't stop myself.

i know, it is a bad habit for us oldies(age) but in particular oldschool would often say he was never going to go next gen and then i see this,he changes more than a vgc sales number

Above & Beyond

I'll probably get one in 2015; I'm contemplating Steam Machine this year (this could change though, guess we'll see)

Waiting until this holiday. No games I wanted when it launched. This holiday because some games I want will be out and I'll be able to get them for cheap, maybe one or two bundled with the PS4 for $400 or no games bundled for less than $400.

Although this holiday I might put it off again and wait until next year.  I'm in no rush.  I've got hundreds of games for past systems and there are a lot of games last gen I haven't finished.

I have long ago decided to wait for many reasons.

A) If I wait long enough there might be a more realiable model made.
B) Most games I give a big woohoo shit about are on last gen.'
C) I have a big backlog still.
D) I bought a Wii U and a Bone because Sony makes trash gaming consoles now and forever.
E) You are still reading even when I lie to you boldly and in your face.