By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Okami for Wii Blowout

Faxanadu said:
Desroko said:
*~Onna76~* said:
I hate it when originals are being pulled out of their original context. Sounds like they try to make the game more American than as it suppose to be "Japanese"

How did you reach that conclusion? It says the content was unaltered.

QFT. That is the weirdest sort of conclusion I have read on here for a while. Maybe Onna just likes to bash wii/ ps2 ports.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Desroko said:
*~Onna76~* said:
I hate it when originals are being pulled out of their original context. Sounds like they try to make the game more American than as it suppose to be "Japanese"

QFT. That is the weirdest sort of conclusion I have read on here for a while. Maybe Onna just likes to bash wii/ ps2 ports.  

WTF I've got a PS2 and a WII... so keep your stupid conclusion about me for yourself idiot.  

I'm so fed up with this forum...

Faxanadu said:
Desroko said:
*~Onna76~* said:

WTF I've got a PS2 and a WII... so keep your stupid conclusion about me for yourself idiot.  

*~Onna76~* said:
Faxanadu said:
Desroko said:
*~Onna76~* said:

WTF I've got a PS2 and a WII... so keep your stupid conclusion about me for yourself idiot.

hey onna, just relax a bit. yes i know you have a wii as your former name before getting a ps3 was wiifangirl or something like that.

still, having a wii does not mean you like all the ports from ps2 to wii.

your statement of "original games being pulled out of context" makes no sense. hence my statement.

calling me an idiot is actually quite pathetic. now i understand your fellow dutch posters not wanting you to become a mod. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

whats wrong with the posts i can even read em all theyre cut off?its hard to reply like this

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Thanks for your whining Onna, read the topic first, you're buying into all the negative rumors.

Onna isn't trollin shit. You guys can go cry to your mommy's if you can't handle someone having a different opinion than yours.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

awww, riot did a hero by jumping in to defend another one of his internet girls. where is art when you need him?

anyways, she is making a statement that is unfounded and all she can reply with is: "Dayum, I own a wii, so STFU".

Quite well done.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Onna was out of line.

She assumed every negative rumor is true then decided this game wasn't worth bothering with. The only thing questionable about this game is the controls, and if you can put up with Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3 or No More Heroes, you'll be just fine playing this.

People have asserted:
- The Wii version would have less content (which isn't true)
- The Wii version wouldn't support 480p (which isn't true)
- The Wii version wouldn't have 16:9 support (which isn't true, but still only offers quasi 16:9 support)
- The Wii version wouldn't have the rice paper texturing (which isn't true)

Onna didn't read the thread, that's the problem. Always read the thread before you post, especially in such a small thread as this one.

But hey, some people say the "rice paper effect" is still there in the Wii version while it obviously isn't. Can someone come with a link where it says the rice filter is also on the Wii?