By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict: LTD of next gen by end of 2014!

Seece said:

Thread closing!

Ah, so not yet closed!

When you posted on my wall I had a look at the title and for some reason thought Id have until midnight tonight. Anyway, if Im included or not Ill post anyway.

Wii U - 10.8 Million

Xbox One - 9.5 Million

PS4 - 19 Million

3DS - 52.5 Million

PSV - 9.7 Million

Edit -

Seece said:
Yes it's closed, sod off pezus :)

Bastard!

Around the Network

I didn't say I wouldn't count predictions :P

Mods are soooo slow

Edit - I just wanted to be rude to pezus

Unlocked. And the winner is.. :P

Ugh, so embarrassing ¬_¬

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Will we get a results table per console? For example, Zuvuyeay is the closest overall but he greatly underestimated the PS4.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

So the total number is the way we see how close each person was?

Why not summing the differences between each prediction and the actual value?

The way it is right now I could say 9M for PS4, 11M for WiiU and 18.5M for XOne and would be totally accurate...far more than someone saying 18M for PS4, 9.5M for WiiU and 12M for XOne. Does it make sense?

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

Zod95 said:

The way it is right now I could say 9M for PS4, 11M for WiiU and 18.5M for XOne and would be totally accurate...far more than someone saying 18M for PS4, 9.5M for WiiU and 12M for XOne. Does it make sense?

agreed i have no idea why the OP would even think about counting it up that way, title should be called predict total LTD of next gen combined

Play Me

Zod95 said:

I can it's just gonna take more time, unless someone wants to volunteer. I just don't have the time atm.

I guess I didn't see a problem with overall because nobody made outlandish predictions, but I see your point!

Edit - I did the tables in a rush because you were asking for them, but even looking at the winner you're right, he's way out. So I've taken them down and will have to re o the calculations when I get the time.

Seece said:
Zod95 said:

I can it's just gonna take more time, unless someone wants to volunteer. I just don't have the time atm.

I guess I didn't see a problem with overall because nobody made outlandish predictions, but I see your point!

Edit - I did the tables in a rush because you were asking for them, but even looking at the winner you're right, he's way out. So I've taken them down and will have to re o the calculations when I get the time.

If that's the case, I can help. Send me the excel file and I'll do it for you. You can put it in a public link or I can pm you my personal email. What do you think?

Prediction made in 14/01/2014 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 70M      WiiU: 25M

Prediction made in 01/04/2016 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 100M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 18M

Prediction made in 15/04/2017 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 90M      XOne: 40M      WiiU: 15M      Switch: 20M

Prediction made in 24/03/2018 for 31/12/2020:      PS4: 110M      XOne: 50M      WiiU: 14M      Switch: 65M

Zod95 said:
Seece said:
Zod95 said:

If that's the case, I can help. Send me the excel file and I'll do it for you. You can put it in a public link or I can pm you my personal email. What do you think?

Sure thing, PM me your email :)