By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict: LTD of next gen by end of 2014!

We had a thread similar to this but it stopped tracking the predictions in the OP, that and all sales data for 2013 is out which helps you make a more accurate prediction!!

LTD's
WiiU: 5.34m
PS4: 4.38m
XB1: 3.10m
3DS: 42.44m
PSV: 7.27m

Bare in mind adjustments could (and are likely) to happen! 3DS looks like the only system that could receive big adjustments though based on the other data we have.

Remember, this is for LTD by the end of 2014 (which is 3rd January in terms of tracking) not how much each system sells in 2014. NOT shipments.

Around the Network

I'm tagging for later but I'm holding off on any predictions until we have seen all the mandatory post-holiday adjustments. Hoping for a better year than 2013, my PS3 numbers were within a few hundred thousand but my 360 was probably off by about 1 million when all is said and done, it fell more quickly than I tought. My Wii was pretty bad, my 3DS pretty bad and my Wii U was horrible. My Vita was more or less spot on.

Mummelmann said:
I'm tagging for later but I'm holding off on any predictions until we have seen all the mandatory post-holiday adjustments. Hoping for a better year than 2013, my PS3 numbers were within a few hundred thousand but my 360 was probably off by about 1 million when all is said and done, it fell more quickly than I tought. My Wii was pretty bad, my 3DS pretty bad and my Wii U was horrible. My Vita was more or less spot on.

Deadline is next sunday. By then NPD will be out at least so you can take that into account (not sure the site will adjust though)

You can kinda put rough guesses on what everything is at now anyhow.

It's 3DS and WiiU which are possibly off.

Wii U: 10.1 million

Xbox One: 11.6 million

PS4: 15.3 million

3DS: 52.9 million

PSVITA: 9.4 million

I'll wait a bit till Ps4+Xone are fully released worldwide and stock is not an issue.

Damn about the deadline:

WiiU: 9.8m

Xone: 11m

Ps4: 18m

3ds: 55m

psvita: 9.7

Around the Network

DEADLINE: Is Sunday 19th :)

You can't have too much knowledge of 2014 sales otherwise that's cheating!!

Seece said:
Mummelmann said:

Deadline is next sunday. By then NPD will be out at least so you can take that into account (not sure the site will adjust though)

You can kinda put rough guesses on what everything is at now anyhow.

It's 3DS and WiiU which are possibly off.

Yeah, I'll get back to it, probably after NPD! All that does is give us a better picture of the actual state of the biggest gaming market in the world right before christmas.

meeeh you are so mean !

WiiU: 11 Million
X1: 12 million
ps4: 15 million
3ds: 55 million
psvita: 9.3 million

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

WiiU: 9.7 million
PS4: 15.4 million
XB1: 12.6 million
3DS: 56 million
PSV: 11.5 million