By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm third party and won't support WiiU because....

Because our partnership with Nintendo is unprecedented.

Ah yes, and because our last unoptimized port of a 2-year old PS360 game, which ran at a respectable 15 fps and only experienced medium amounts of screen tearing, and which only had the online portion cut out because we don't think the Wii U audience needs that anyway, and which we didn't deem worthy of any marketing at all whatsoever, sold -bafflingly- less than our modest projections of 1 million copies. The PS360 original sold 500k copies combined, but hey, that's economy and stuff, you know!

Oh yeah, also, the Wii U has no graphics.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

Ah yes, and because our last unoptimized port of a 2-year old PS360 game, which ran at a respectable 15 fps and only experienced medium amounts of screen tearing, and which only had the online portion cut out because we don't think the Wii U audience needs that anyway, and which we didn't deem worthy of any marketing at all whatsoever, sold -bafflingly- less than our modest projections of 1 million copies. The PS360 original sold 500k copies combined, but hey, that's economy and stuff, you know!

^Greatest on yet!

Cheebee said:

(tips my hat)

Cheebee said:

I thought we weren't supposed to use real reasons.

Because Nintendo is for little kids.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

I love that part.

My games sold poorly on wii u that's why i won't anymore support wii u

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

"We won't support Wii U because only Mario and Zelda sells."-Love, EA

Shadow1980 said:
[...]If Nintendo wants to get third parties back on board with their next system (assuming they even care to), they need to make a powerful system with a standard gamepad as the default controller and a robust online infrastructure.

So that means they have to make exactly the same like Sony and MS and we finally have got 3 same consoles ... wouldn't that be great?^^ All consoles the same except 3-5% of the games, as first party games are normally exclusive^^

Rather than THAT, Nintendo better goes Handheld ONLY!!!

And even if ... then still the 3rds would for sure find some other reasons not to make games for Nintendo. Maybe something like:

• The controller is 20g too heavy
  • The  distance between the right analog stick and the lower center button is 9mm too large
  • The amount of pressure needed to use R2 is 10% too high
  • The angle between this and that is 5° too little
  • The battery life time in the controller is 1hour too short
  • The HDMI Cable thickness is 2mm too thin and the lengt 20cm too long

I am serious ... well, almost^^

Gnac said:

If you're a whine connoisseur, '83 is a really good vintage.

You made me learn a new word in english. I tought at first that you meant "connaisseur" which can mean an expert in french, but after googling connoisseur in english, I found out that in english you can still use the old french word connoisseur (replaced by connaisseur in modern french). Funny how langages evolve over time...