By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm third party and won't support WiiU because....

...because nintendo does not allow me to make a mario-zelda-pokemon xxxtreme beach volleyball.

Around the Network

The gamepad can't be used as a sex-toy.

...Because my body isn't ready...

- Because i can not sell a port with some extras of a game about 6 Months late at full price, while the other versions did not even cost 50% of the full price at this moment (and a few month later are for free at PS+)
- Because i can not sell the same game with the same release date but 10-20€ more expensive
- Because i can not sell a port of an game, while the other consoles receive a trilogy of the series at the same price
- Because i can not sell a game with less game modi and completely without multiplayer mode at the same price
- Because i can not sell a game for which i do not release any DLC on WiiU, but the other Versions receive the DLC
- Because i can not sell a game which has a performance like 10 FPS lower compared to the other Versions at the same price
- Because the game can not be installed on WiiU and so everyone would notice horrible loading times

Because I'm too stupid to realise the incredible value of a 5 million userbase of which about 4.5 million bought the system solely to play Nintendo games.

Around the Network

...because I am a japanese indie developer.

I won't support Wii U because they don't offer multi system colors.

Because i like making profit :D

Realistically speaking:

1. My game dont have "mario" / "pokemon" name. It wont sell in nintendo console.

2. My game is too "ambitious" for wii u.

3. Nintendo's support is horrible.

Trolling:

1. I hate reggie. He is not always ready.

2. They killed my cat.

3. What is nintendo? Do they make OS? Do they make cars?

Because we all know i hate money.