By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm third party and won't support WiiU because....

because the WiiU is
DOOMED! DOOMED I TELL YOU! CUZ I SAY SO!
DEAD CONSOLE! DEAD I TELL YOU! *BS's something about hardware or development that they don't know anything about*

because I really suck at Mario. I die all the time and just can't get over that.

because I really have my fingers crossed for Pokemon on iPhone. You seriously think I'm going to buy a 3DS?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

... my butt hurts

I won't support WiiU because the controller is just damn goofy.

Because I'm scared of having my games trying to compete directly against Nintendo's games.

"Because Nintendo games sell far more copies than our lazy, unpolished ports."-"Anonymous game developer"

Around the Network

I'm 3rd party and won't support Wii U because 1.24 Ghz. isn't fast enough for my amazing buggy A.I. Seriously, it can't handle the errors.

Because they won't add my character into the latest Smash Bros. roster

Because according to Game Dev Tycoon, I can only release my game on up to three platforms, and unless my game is casual by nature, I should release it on mBox Next/Playsystem 5/PC.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero