By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm third party and won't support WiiU because....

I would prefer to make money than lose it.

Around the Network

I rather have trophies and great effects is why I buy multiplats on ps4 over wiiu. and thats not an excuse its a fact.

I wont make any games for Wii U because nobody has purchased the games which I haven't made for the console I wont support because its for little kids

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

I won't support the WiiU because they were so awful towards 3rd party developers 20 years ago

Nintendo only gave me a single development console.
Unfortunately after an Earthquake hit the area which coincidentally created a tsunami washed away everything.
The tides eventually brought the console over to the USA mainland where it was picked up by a Pelican ducktaped to a 747 Boeing airplane, who whilst flying over NASA was suddenly frightened by a rocket launch powered by compressed flatulance which then caused the Pelican to drop the console into an open space shuttle hatch where it laid underneath a seat for weeks.

Then Nasa launched the space shuttle, which whilst quietly orbiting the moon... Exploded due to a Solar flare which coincidentally sent the Wii U flying into the moon.

Then one day, the Asteroid Apophis entered the vicinity of Earth's space, unfortunately due to some unexpected solar winds created by a space monster who ate way to many Nacho's, changed the course of the Asteroid so it was on a collision course to the moon which completely decimated it.
The WiiU and the now-rubble moon and some large chunks of cheese slowly drifted into the Earths atmosphere, which upon re-entry the WiiU activated it's secret special sauce... A Parachute with a smily face embroided upon it.
It then drifted calmly and slowly down a 1" sized chimney on a small remote island in the 'Gay Nation' just off the coast of Australia on Christmas eve, where a little kid would then receive a Wii U for Christmas, fully functional of course, a development kit even. My developer kit and I have already sen't tanks and bombers and a hit squad to retreive it.

And that is why I can't develop games on the Wii U and decided to stick with a PC. - It's to heavy for a Pelican to carry it, damn Pelicans.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

I am third party and wont develop for WiiU because their userbase is to smart to ignore that all I do is create shitty mainstream games for easily impressed people. Games that are plaqued with DLC.
They also easily spot that my games completely lack polish. That all of my games are rushed because of deadlines. And that I dont optimize my games at all.

When I bring out a mediocre game they wont buy it. So instead of telling the truth that I am just stupid to make really good games worth buying.. I make bad ports or come up with single entries in the series (while the competition gets the whole trilogy for the same price) or I just cut game modes etc and then act as if its the userbases fault that my game fails.

This way I have a reason to ignore the system with the most value oriented gamers.

I also constantly whine about the userbase and how shitty they are and somewhat insult them and then I come up with arbitrary "proof" why its not profitable to develop for the system. You know like Ubisoft did with low budget title ZombiU. It only sold 500k on WiiU (a system with then less than 3m users) so ITS NOT PROFITABLE but at the same time I expect my ultrahigh budget WatchDogs to sell only 6m on 160m+ PS360s PS4
X1, PC, and WiiU.
So 500k on 3m is BAD
6m on at least 200m systems is GOOD!

I also try to bring a franchise to the system and then immediately drop support. I also expect a game to sell identical on a Nintendo platform and a competitiors platform and totally ignore the fact that the franchise established a fanbase on the competitors console over the 8 years I supported said console. It does not sell that great and I kill the franchise just to come back 2 years later and act as if I am trying again so I can blame Nintendo users again for not buying it. I dont give the potential fanbase a chance to be created because I keep killing support or sequels.

I also am short term profit oriented and not long term profit oriented because I got lazy and used to easy money. Trying to get more people to buy my games by establishing my IP on a new system s work and I hate work. I want my mainstream fanboys to tell other potential mainstream fanboys to buy my mainstream games.

I also remove Nintendo versions of games from my commercials even tho it would cost exactly 0 cents to add the Nintendo version to the multiplatform commercial.

Even tho I sometimes bring good games to the Nintendo portables I mostly bring shit to the home consoles. You know guinea pig versions of established franchises like.  Resident Evil on rails.  Dragon Quest on rails. Dead Space on rails. Or Dragon Quest MMORPG instead of REAL VERSIONS.

I am third party. I am dumb.
Thank you

JazzB1987 said:

I am third party and wont develop for WiiU because their userbase is to smart to ignore that all I do is create shitty mainstream games for easily impressed people. Games that are plaqued with DLC.
They also easily spot that my games completely lack polish. That all of my games are rushed because of deadlines. And that I dont optimize my games at all.

When I bring out a mediocre game they wont buy it. So instead of telling the truth that I am just stupid to make really good games worth buying.. I make bad ports or come up with single entries in the series (while the competition gets the whole trilogy for the same price) or I just cut game modes etc and then act as if its the userbases fault that my game fails.

This way I have a reason to ignore the system with the most value oriented gamers.

I also constantly whine about the userbase and how shitty they are and somewhat insult them and then I come up with arbitrary "proof" why its not profitable to develop for the system. You know like Ubisoft did with low budget title ZombiU. It only sold 500k on WiiU (a system with then less than 3m users) so ITS NOT PROFITABLE but at the same time I expect my ultrahigh budget WatchDogs to sell only 6m on 160m+ PS360s PS4
X1, PC, and WiiU.
So 500k on 3m is BAD
6m on at least 200m systems is GOOD!

I also try to bring a franchise to the system and then immediately drop support. I also expect a game to sell identical on a Nintendo platform and a competitiors platform and totally ignore the fact that the franchise established a fanbase on the competitors console over the 8 years I supported said console. It does not sell that great and I kill the franchise just to come back 2 years later and act as if I am trying again so I can blame Nintendo users again for not buying it. I dont give the potential fanbase a chance to be created because I keep killing support or sequels.

I also am short term profit oriented and not long term profit oriented because I got lazy and used to easy money. Trying to get more people to buy my games by establishing my IP on a new system s work and I hate work. I want my mainstream fanboys to tell other potential mainstream fanboys to buy my mainstream games.

I also remove Nintendo versions of games from my commercials even tho it would cost exactly 0 cents to add the Nintendo version to the multiplatform commercial.

Even tho I sometimes bring good games to the Nintendo portables I mostly bring shit to the home consoles. You know guinea pig versions of established franchises like.  Resident Evil on rails.  Dragon Quest on rails. Dead Space on rails. Or Dragon Quest MMORPG instead of REAL VERSIONS.

I am third party. I am dumb.
Thank you

excellent

they dont buy my stupid overpriced dlc on wii u. and i cant spy for the nsa with drm

...I'm afraid of Mario.

I'm third party and I won't support the Wii U because there has been a vast anti-Nintendo conspiracy for the last two decades.