By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just de-lurked recently, guess I better introduce myself!

Hey, my name's spdk1 or steve if you prefer 

I decided to start posting on here recently, and it seems fun so far.  I'm a long time lurker, and love the site.  I wrote a bunch of stuff in my profile, so if you want to find out about my interests its on there or my blog.

glad to meet you all!

Around the Network

Welcome to the charts, eat my shorts.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Welcome! This is a great site, hope you enjoy it!

Good to have you here :) I see that you are a Wii fan ... not bad , maybe in the near future we will be arguing to :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

A hearty welcome to you! And good that some take the time to properly fill in their profiles rather than leaving sterile, white surfaces untexted!
I hope you'll enjoy your membership and add to the already bustling community.

Around the Network

Welcome, but you need to lurk moar.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Welcome to the site, dude. Vgchartz is the best gaming community online, so you're lucky to be here! Enjoy the yourself, and remember one thing: Zech would own your favorite gundam character any day.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I updated my profile as well if anyone wants to see!

Also, welcome to the site!

Just a little info: Soriku is our resident posting fiend. He carries with him an HP of 9999, a couple weeks ago his HP dropped to 0 and he was resurrected a few days later. Now it's back up to around 1000, each post he makes gives him 1 more hit point back. ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Welcome to VGC!!!

welcome steve