By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall max player count is 12 players - 6 v 6 battles with AI

That 360 version is looking that much more logical.

Around the Network
Metallicube said:

Fine with me. Gears of War is 5 on 5 and I enjoy it. If you throw in too many people it starts to get a little too crazy anyway

Exactly. Every game is not the same. Disappointing? Lol

That is perfect since the game consist of a mix between real players and AI and has a story element. Had there been too many real players, you would probably die way to often. Now it is more balanced.

console cant handle more... and the will not make a better pc version i guess, that would destroy the xbone hype totaly

This game isn't call of duty or Battlefied its titanfall and just because the player count is lower online doesnt mean its gonna be any less of a great game. Gears player count isn't that high and i enjoy it over cod and battlefield. The gameplay is really solid and the match types make sense along with it.

Around the Network

With a multiplayer only game i expected to have at least the option for bigger matches...

Thought there would be more but I'm ok with it since when u count the player, titan, and the ai each side will probably be close to about 24 things to shoot

So the Xbone version won't be much better the 360 version. The game is already running in 720p on Xbox one and now the max amount of players is 12? So much for a system seller hopefully that number increases once TF2 hits PS4 and 1080p wouldn't hurt either.

I'm a fan of huge battles, so I hope they at least make it 8 vs 8.

I trust Zampella over a bunch of people on GAF or VGChartz.

Do any of you play Last of Us and its awesome 8 player online and think it sucks because it should be more than 8?