By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Well I don't think I can commit to it.

https://www.ebgames.com.au/wiiu/any/preorder

look what is apparently coming out in AUS and none have dates and 99% of them are first party lol

Around the Network

I plan to buy Injustice Gods Among Us hopefully this month, not sure i can buy a game every month though.

I just bought assassins creed black flag and need for speed most wanted, put me on the list!

purchased games this month
*COD BLOPS and COD GHOST
*Need fos Speed MW
*Megaman X2 (VC)

34 years playing games.

I can't afford to this year, but last year I purchased:
AC III
Rayman Legends
Batman AC and AO
Spongebob (yes, I know, it was only $20 in my defense)
The Amazing Spiderman
Sonic Lost World,
Sonic Racing Transformed

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Ha, third party games! That's just as stupid as valuing new IPs higher than good games.

I'll buy at least one good Wii U game every month, but that resolution could get challenging during months with no worthwhile new releases. I already did my part this month, bought Wii Party U.

It does not have to be a NEW game every month, just a game from a third party, you can check good online releases that were released before like Toki Tori 2, Mighty Switch Force, Giana Sisters and anything in between.

spurgeonryan said:
Well it should be new to help sales. ^ but amazon has a lot of cheap new games.

I think he meant NEW, like released on that month, It should be NEW as not used so the profits goes to the developer, but it can be OLD, as in released in 2013, it should not be USED.

RCTjunkie said:
That's over $700. Ain't nobody got dimes fo' dat!

Black Ops 2/ ZombiU and others are now $19.99 in some places so  it would not be too expensive if you picked up a few titles at that price.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

bought splinter cell blacklist just the other day.

I think its more important to buy Nintendo games first though. If games like Pikmin 3, wind waker hd, and wonderful 101 don't sell over 1 million, how the hell you think 3rd party publishers feel about releasing content to the system?

just go buy a big pile of games and have at it :)

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Nirvana_Nut85 said:
RCTjunkie said:
That's over $700. Ain't nobody got dimes fo' dat!

Black Ops 2/ ZombiU and others are now $19.99 in some places so  it would not be too expensive if you picked up a few titles at that price.

You can also buy eShop games, not only retail, the idea is to support the third party developers, you don't have to spend a fortune, just a few dollars each month, you can give your support for the full year for less than 400 U$ and still buy a few full price games.