By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
episteme said:

Better: Rayman Legends, Deus Ex: HR DC, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and NFS: Most Wanted U.

Debatable/mixed: Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition

I fully agree with this list, I would say there are a few others that are about the same level, unless you have those crazy bionic eyes (or huge tv setting) that can see 2 or 3 frame drops and the lower texture quality of the leaves in the tree at the distance.

Around the Network

for April it was:

Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two.... (not very good) - I guess that's it I cannot remember if I posted Dr Luigi 2 and Bit Trip Runner already...

May it looks like only MK8 will be out.

Switch!!!

flagstaad said:
episteme said:

Better: Rayman Legends, Deus Ex: HR DC, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and NFS: Most Wanted U.

Debatable/mixed: Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition

I fully agree with this list, I would say there are a few others that are about the same level, unless you have those crazy bionic eyes (or huge tv setting) that can see 2 or 3 frame drops and the lower texture quality of the leaves in the tree at the distance.

Sweet. I'll add those games to my future purchases list. Thanks, guys.

I just purchased Abyss and Stick It To The Man from the eshop.

RolStoppable said:
cannonballZ said:
I just purchased Abyss and Stick It To The Man from the eshop.

Question: Do you play games or do you just enjoy buying them?

I play all the games I purchase... or at least most of them. There are a few in back log but I game 10-12 hrs a day, so I tend to finish most games quickly. 

But yes, I have to say I enjoy purchasing games way too much. The purchasing itself has become almost an unhealthy addiction. It's not giving me any money issues but I spend way too much time and money with my favorite hobby.

Around the Network

I am adjusting my May purchase, because The Amazing Spider-man is not up to expectations, I was not asking for too much (around 6.5 metacritic average). I will purchase Lego The Hobbit instead.

a lot of glitches. also. i usually don;t care for graphics but they are terrible in this game.

still fun to play though

1doesnotsimply

flagstaad said:
I am adjusting my May purchase, because The Amazing Spider-man is not up to expectations, I was not asking for too much (around 6.5 metacritic average). I will purchase Lego The Hobbit instead.

You won't be disappointed with Lego Hobbit, the game is really good. The best Lego game since Lego City IMO. I only found one thing that bugged me about the game and it's something that can be easily looked over because it's really only one little section of the game that's a pain to play through. 

You can do split screen co op or opt for using the gamepad as one players screen while the other uses tv. I had a lot of fun playing through the game with my gf, we are currently trying to 100% the game.

spurgeonryan said:
Just bought Spiderman 2. :p

My five dollar pre-order did little to pay for it......

Running out of Wii U eshop titles I care about though..... Besides the recent Stick it to the Man game.

Let me know what you think of Spiderman 2, I have the first one and thought it was alright but I'm on the fence about this one.

spurgeonryan said:
cannonballZ said:

Let me know what you think of Spiderman 2, I have the first one and thought it was alright but I'm on the fence about this one.

From our miiverse interaction you seem to not like Glitches. I hear this has a lot of game stopping glitches. If that is the case do you want to know, or are you not as against glitches as I thought?

I am a magnet to glitches and bugs I have to admit. I have quite a few vids and I am trying to start a blog to keep track of all bugs and glitches I come across. Some bugs don't bother me as much as others, for the most part I don't hold it against a game unless it's absolutely game breaking. But you know what would stop me from buying Spiderman 2?- Screen tearing.....OMFG the first one has major screen tearing issues.