By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

March: Nada--Blame Nintendo
April: NES Remix and NES Remix 2.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Those are games everyone has bought^

^_^

in 2014 lol. Most would have way more from 2013

Bought NES REMIX 2 for my final April purchase...

I hope they continue the remixes!

1doesnotsimply

Unfortunately these have been tough monts for me. Not in an economic sense, but rather on the life sense, so I haven't got anything on either month on any console at all except M&L: SS and TLoZ:ALttP on Wii U's virtual console. However, the money I didn't spend on March/April will be spent now on May, so I will buy as many games as I can towards the end of the month! Also gonna get prepaid cards, so I'll buy Dr. Luigi and NES Remix 2 once I get the funds added. You just wait for me, Ryan!

Edit: I just saw that VC counts, so add both games on April, please. Thanks.

Just purchased Child of Light from the eshop.

Around the Network

Bought my May games a day early... Amazing Spiderman 2 and Edge (eshop)

1doesnotsimply

I said "fuck it" and bought Unepic on eShop, and TW101, ZombiU, LC: Undercover and Sonic Lost World from Amazon.
So... Yeah, April is a good month for gaming, in the end. I also preordered MK8.

BTW which third-party games are particularly good on Wii U? Most of the time I only hear about lame ports with less features, so which multiplatform games are better on Wii U than on the other consoles?

Legendary_W said:
BTW which third-party games are particularly good on Wii U? Most of the time I only hear about lame ports with less features, so which multiplatform games are better on Wii U than on the other consoles?

Rayman Legends, Deus Ex: HR DC, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and NFS: Most Wanted U.

Debatable/mixed: Splinter Cell: Blacklist and Batman: Arkham City Armoured Edition

Last night I ended up buying Child of Light on the eshop, one more for April... oh lord this backlog will last for months. April was Awesome, May will be great too, Mario Kart 8 and a free game on top of that, hell yeah!

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )