By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Not got around to buying Injustice yet, just bought Deus Ex though off of Zavvi

Around the Network

Oh and i bought DKC: TF back in February.

flagstaad said:

Spurgeonryan had you with A link to the past for the virtual console, it was a purchase of this year? in which month should I put it?

January. :) It released on Wii U VC on Jan30. I'm sure I bought it day one.

Deus Ex should be under April for me, i only just bought it tonight and it's waiting to be despatched.

you can also put Super Mario Kart down for March, take nano assault of as ive not bought it yet although i plan to still

Around the Network
MegaDrive08 said:
you can also put Super Mario Kart down for March, take nano assault of as ive not bought it yet although i plan to still

You bought it because of the Mario Kart 8 hype didn't you!?

Einsam_Delphin said:
MegaDrive08 said:

You bought it because of the Mario Kart 8 hype didn't you!?

I most certainly did lol you got me, can't be without my Mario Kart ;)

spurgeonryan said:
Lego Hobbit U is finally out! My walmart got two copies..........

Yep, I just got back from gamestop and purchasing a copy. Lego Hobbit can be added to the list and also Advance Wars, I purchased it from the eshop last night.

Ok, Everything is up to date, I am preparing some kind of mail to remind some gamers about this thread because I fell some may have purchased more games, but have not come to list them. If you know someone like that, let's remind them.

For next month: Lego Movie the Game OR Skylander Swap Force. Or maybe both.