By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
spurgeonryan said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
What happened to Spurgeoryan? He's still been pretty active, so he's just avoiding this thread for some reason.

I have been working and now have no laptop time. Easter and other obligations have me. Then Sunday night four more nights f work. Quick posts from my phone or Wii u are easy, but try dealing with html from a cell phone or Wii u. I asked if he could help me out this week since he is in charge. He agreed, so I thank him for that!

Ah, well you shoulda just said so!

Around the Network

flagstaad said:
Ok guys, I am in charge of the update this weekend, I just started and I putting all the games purchased on the proper format, If you see any mistake let me know, I have to review too many pages of thread and is going to take a while. Have patience!

Just a recap for me. March had DKCTF and April has smb3, ac4, w101 so far.

Purchased My Exotic Farm and Mighty Switch Force 2 from the eshop.

superchunk said:

Just a recap for me. March had DKCTF and April has smb3, ac4, w101 so far.

Ok, took it into account, check yourself on the main page and let me know if anything else is missing, or missplaced.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Alright, So, I just bought "The Cave" From eshop for april

Also, update me damn it :/

Hi, I just finished the update and put you with The Cave for april, but could not find your games for other months, can you give a summary so I can fill your other months?

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:

I don't know. 

For some reason, I'm still "Dream_While_Awake" in the OP and you still don't have a Wii U so...

Hi, I put you on the main page, but I don't have the list of your games for this year, do you mind sharing the info?, I will update them as soon as possible

Rogerioandrade said:
Two more for Ubisoft

Bought this week: Assassin´s Creed IV for me and Splinter Cell Blacklist as a gift for a friend.

In the end, I should have swap those games, ACIV is great and all, but Blacklist seems better to me.....

Hi Rogerio, I updated the list recently, but did not found any game for march?, maybe I missplaced some of your games, do you want me to change the order or move some game for the empty month?, just let me know and I will update.

OK guys, Update over for the moment, IF YOU FOUND ANY MISTAKE OR GAME MISSING LET ME KNOW, I went through the full thread and check almost everything I could, but some people just listed their older games, some were added to the pact but never updated again, and so on.

If anyone would like to be added to the pact now, let me know and give me a summary of your 2014 purchases splitted by month I will put you on the main page.

flagstaad said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Alright, So, I just bought "The Cave" From eshop for april

Also, update me damn it :/

Hi, I just finished the update and put you with The Cave for april, but could not find your games for other months, can you give a summary so I can fill your other months?

January:

Wonderful 101
Sonic Lost World
Megaman X2

February:
Donkey Kong: TF
Megaman X

March:
Edge
BIT.TRIP Runner 2
Nes Remix

April:
Advance Wars (as well)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

flagstaad said:
OK guys, Update over for the moment, IF YOU FOUND ANY MISTAKE OR GAME MISSING LET ME KNOW, I went through the full thread and check almost everything I could, but some people just listed their older games, some were added to the pact but never updated again, and so on.

If anyone would like to be added to the pact now, let me know and give me a summary of your 2014 purchases splitted by month I will put you on the main page.

The Ninja Gaiden game I bought in february is Ninja gaiden 3, I think I only wrote Ninja Gaiden when I mentioned the purchase.