By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

Just purchased Darksiders II and preordered Mario Kart 8. I will follow the system until its death... which may not be too far away.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

Just 23 moar days until I contribute to this again!

Downloaded Yoshi's Island the other day. While really a 1st party title, the port is handled by a 3rd party....

And of course I'm getting Mario Kart at the end of the month!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I just sold (which means I just REpurchased) a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Splinter Cell: Blacklist, also in the mail Lego The Hobbit.

Bought Metroid Fusion couple days ago.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
cannonballZ said:
I just purchased Abyss and Stick It To The Man from the eshop.

Question: Do you play games or do you just enjoy buying them?

you're confusing him with me I think lol. I'm stocking up for when I havr a son. Retro game night every night lol.

flagstaad said:
I am adjusting my May purchase, because The Amazing Spider-man is not up to expectations, I was not asking for too much (around 6.5 metacritic average). I will purchase Lego The Hobbit instead.

if a game is 6.5 on metacritic it is probably better then a inflated hyped score game. Well that is what I found anyway. Enjoyed a lot of 6-7s games more than 8-9s

Child of Light and Abyss for May

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Cobretti2 said:

if a game is 6.5 on metacritic it is probably better then a inflated hyped score game. Well that is what I found anyway. Enjoyed a lot of 6-7s games more than 8-9s

I have also enjoyed some games with low scores, but they should belong to a genre that I like a lot. The Amazing Spider-man U, was a decent game (I finished it last week) but I was expecting at least the same score as the previous one (6.2 - 7.1), but this new one is getting even worse rates and I am not really fond of the character or the genre, so I will let it slide for later maybe.

spurgeonryan said:
I would recommend spidey 2 to most people. I am iffy on getting flagstaad to buy it though, just because of how hard it is for him to get games...

Don't worry, I changed my May purchase, but is still on the list for a slow month like July or August.

My May purchase was Lego The Hobbit, is already on the mail and it should arrive around the next 2 weeks.