By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86
spurgeonryan said:

you know what? If you have nothing else those months, it just may be worth it. I have had a lot of fun with it, but it has been since the PS2 since I played a Spiderman game. Was it the PS2? I played the first one, and that was it.

This is like GTA, but with spiderman, and you can sling to any building in the city!

What about screen tearing? Is there any and is it as bad as the first one? 

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:
spurgeonryan said:

you know what? If you have nothing else those months, it just may be worth it. I have had a lot of fun with it, but it has been since the PS2 since I played a Spiderman game. Was it the PS2? I played the first one, and that was it.

This is like GTA, but with spiderman, and you can sling to any building in the city!

What about screen tearing? Is there any and is it as bad as the first one? 

Zero screen tearing and decent framerates too, 7.5/10

zippy said:

Looks like I will be purchasing this game soon. Screen tearing was the only thing that would have stopped me from purchasing, good to know it doesn't have any. Thanx!

I fell off with the collection but I'm going to get back. So many games to get.

spurgeonryan said:
I have had no screen tearing yet, no freezing, an few glitches. But will there be? I dont know. Maybe they did a fix?^

I can deal with a few glitches and bugs, I often run into them. But screen tearing, especially the way the first one is severely plagued with it, would definitely get on my nerves. I will be getting this game after I repurchase 007 legends.

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:
zippy said:

Looks like I will be purchasing this game soon. Screen tearing was the only thing that would have stopped me from purchasing, good to know it doesn't have any. Thanx!

You are very welcome mate :)

Excluding Lego City undercover, is there anybody on VG chartz that has any of the other Wii U lego games? which one is best to get?

zippy said:
Excluding Lego City undercover, is there anybody on VG chartz that has any of the other Wii U lego games? which one is best to get?

Honestly, the Lego Movie Video game was pretty fun but Lego The Hobbit is definitely the best Lego game since Lego City.

Edit: Stay away from Lego Marvel, that game was more of a headache than fun.

Ok... These games arrived yesterday, none for me, all for my Wii U group on facebook

Would the free game we get with Mario Kart 8 count? :O