By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

I already bought 3 games this month and all are 3rd Party. (James Bond 007, Rayman Legends, Splinter Cell Blacklist)

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
You better buy them digitally then so that Nintendo makes something from it, selling copies on amazong for under 20 will hardly have any minor effect.

No way in hell. UK eshop prices are daylight robbery. £50 pounds for a game. Thats about the price of 2 PC games at retail. Almost 3 on Steam.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Eh no thanks. I'll buy Wii U games when I want :P

Despite the ongoing unwarranted Nintendo doomed proclaimations, I don't believe a multibillion dollar corporation like Nintendo needs my charity.

(But I will probably end up averaging around a Wii U game per month anyway :P) 

Well, I bought myself 4 games from november to december and am about to receive 5 more, coming with a friend who is returning from NY. Plus I got Nano Assault last week so I think my quota is good for now.

Thats ok, I have all I want until DK comes out. Then SSB, and MK will pretty much be all I am interested in this year for WiiU.

Around the Network

I don't think I will make the pact.. I mean I have to money aside for a future PS4 or Xbox One purchase after they put enough great games out. At the moment I'm looking to get at least MK8, Pikmin 3, and X this year, with possibibly Smash and DK. There will probably also be some yet to be revealed game for the holiday season I will pick up as well. I'm guestimating the number of Wii U games I get this year at around 6 or 7 right now.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

When X is released for it, and the Wii U is 99.99-149.99 I might look into it.

One game per month? That's easy. Count me in.

I'll start today. Just purchased Knytt Underground on the eshop.

FinalFantasyXIII said:
When X is released for it, and the Wii U is 99.99-149.99 I might look into it.

I can understand not wanting to spend $299, but $99 is just rediculous!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

RCTjunkie said:
That's over $700. Ain't nobody got dimes fo' dat!

ohh shit this got me doing some serious lolin!!!

and op NO, just no.