By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Wii U pact- Invest in 3rd party on the Wii U in 2014! Less than a week to go, the Pact is coming to an end. - 128 eshop games on clearance this week!

Tagged games:

PacMan and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Rate it

A 8 9.20%

A- 3 3.45%

B+ 6 6.90%

B 8 9.20%

B- 6 6.90%

C+ 11 12.64%

C- 6 6.90%

D 6 6.90%

F 12 13.79%

Other, post below ( extre... 20 22.99%

Total:86

I don't have that kind of disposable income.

Around the Network

Pre-ordered the Wii Fit U Balance Board bundle from Best Buy for $65 (regular price is $90) for this month.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is already pre-ordered for February.

Beyond that, we'll see what the release schedule looks like, but if there was a worthwhile game each month, I'd happily get them.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Well I've had my Wii U for about 5 months and I have 8 games, guess I get the next 3 months off :)

Mass Effect 3 and ACIV: Black Flag this month

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

1 per month? thats insane, we should buy a lot of crappy game just to make that happen...

BTW ME3? you know the collection has te same price right?

Around the Network

Got my Wii U on the 27th December, and already have WW HD and SM3DW, so my average is a game per week .

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I already have a one game / month plan

November: Assasins Creed IV
December: Super Mario 3D World
January: Most likely Rayman Legends
February: Most likely Donkey Kong Country - Tropical Freeze (unless it's delayed)
March: The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker HD
Q3: Pikmin 3, New Super Luigi U and hopefully Mario Kart 8

Beyond that is anyones guess ;)

Ok. Actually I already do that.
It´s not that difficult, if you have a monthly fee, of course..... I always look for promotions, sales and used games. Got some great deals lately buying Deus Ex and Pikmin 3

People should just stop complaining. There are a lot of great games on the system right now. And some great others coming in 2014: DK, Watch Dogs, Project Cars, Mario Kart 8, SSB, Bayonetta 2, X etc.

You better buy them digitally then so that Nintendo makes something from it, selling copies on amazong for under 20 will hardly have any minor effect.

Not sure if I could balance that up with the 3DS, PSV, PS3 and PS4, but I'll see how we go.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.