By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I Don't Want Super Mario Galaxy 3

Tagged games:

I'd like a 3D Mario game more in the vein of Super Mario 64.

Around the Network
Hynad said:

Seriously, you need to take a cold hard look at yourself. These attempts at reflecting this back at me aren't helping you in any way. Keep them coming, though. It's mildly entertaining.

I think you seriously need to keep in mind that you're the one that started with the extreme snottiness. I stated my own personal opinion, phrased strongly, and you displayed an extreme overreaction to how I worded it. Oh well. It's the internet, and growns ups are supposed to be fully capable of sharing dissenting opinions without getting emotional over it. It's not "serious business", and I'd like to think you'd realize it's not like I have anything against you. I don't even know you. All I know is that you made a snotty reply to my post, when you could have just very easily just ignored it. Nothing I said was all that bad in the first place. You just took extreme issue to my wording. Which, I'm sorry to say, is your bad, not mine.

Sorry you don't share my opinion. But that's why they're called opinions. Cheers.

Mario Galaxy 3 is the only Mario game I have really wanted since Mario Galaxy 2.

You guys who don't want Mario Galaxy 3 ALREADY got Mario 3D World and NSMBU.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.