By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict: When will PS4 overtake WiiU? UPDATE: Overtaken February 22nd!

When will PS4 overtake WiiU?

Q1 2014 394 52.46%

Q2 2014 152 20.24%

Q3 2014 50 6.66%

October 2014 6 0.80%

November 2014 6 0.80%

December 2014 13 1.73%

2015 27 3.60%

2016 6 0.80%

2017 or Later 3 0.40%

Never 94 12.52%

Total:751
POE said:
think-man said:
POE said:
Never

Wanna bet?

Sure. What do we bet?

A permaban

Around the Network

I'm thinking around March 2014.

think-man said:
Seece said:
POE said:
think-man said:
POE said:
Never

Wanna bet?

Sure. What do we bet?

Permaban, go on I dare you :P

I'm keen :)

Gahh Damn, that's what I wanted to bet against Zero999, I would have been a hero on chartz, but Seece would be left bored, so I couldn't

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
think-man said:
Seece said:
POE said:
think-man said:
POE said:
Never

Wanna bet?

Sure. What do we bet?

Permaban, go on I dare you :P

I'm keen :)

Gahh Damn, that's what I wanted to bet against Zero999, I would have been a hero on chartz, but Seece would be left bored, so I couldn't

haha, yeah I'm glad you didn't. You totally should have given him a Sony avatar tho :(

52 people saying never vs 160 saying Q1 with the poll spiking on both ends. Seems some people don't know the difference between a prediction & a wish.

My guess is end of Q1

Around the Network
chris_wing said:
52 people saying never vs 160 saying Q1 with the poll spiking on both ends. Seems some people don't know the difference between a prediction & a wish.

My guess is end of Q1

Plenty thought that when I started this thread - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171091&page=1#

:P

Seece said:
chris_wing said:

My guess is end of Q1

Plenty thought that when I started this thread - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171091&page=1#

:P

Wah, the same 52.  Who are these maniacs?

Well I guess what we know for sure is that no one knows. PS4's are pretty hot right now. On the other hand I have seen nothing from Sony that screams system seller, and right now the systems are pretty much selling themselves, with some help from COD and Battlefield. Wii U has picked up some steam, but the real question is how much of a bump will the lineup give the Wii U this year. If we go by how much of a bump the lineup gave the 3DS, then it could be massive, but its hard to know until that time comes.

Q3 2014.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

think-man said:
POE said:
think-man said:
POE said:
Never

Wanna bet?

Sure. What do we bet?

A permaban

No thanks