By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prediction: Top xbox members mostly gone by 2016

Wright said:
theprof00 said:
fighter said:

Reality is there are maybe two or three real xbox fans the way there are dozens of sony fans. And those tend to stay.

Most "xbox members" don't even believe in loyalty or have "attitudes" to brands, which is why they are not a problem, and those don't like fanboy arrogance and are the ones that will leave.

Which is good for them. There are other things in life than reading about inept love affairs between "people" and brands of videogames.

See I think that is a facade though.

Anyway, I think the ones who will stay are:
Wright
Kowen
Jaywood
Kirby
starcraft darth tigris

No love for Selnor?

Selnor has already left once, he will likely leave again, or convert.

Around the Network

I say in large this site will slowly lose more key Nintendo members (at least the good ones) as well.

I am surprised Rol still comes around after the intelligent users left.

So have fun Sony fans! :P

Metallicube said:
I will likely be too. This site is going to be so overrun by Sony fans, I will no longer be able to stomach it. It already had a huge majority during the lull of the PS3 days, and even then they possessed a sort of fan obsession and arrogance that was difficult for me to weather. I can't even fathom the Sony love fest that is going to ensue within the next few years when PS4 dominates..

Why can't Sony fans ever get away with moaning about Nintendo fan dominance?

Sad but true. Those that leave will form the resistance. They'll discover that the Sony has a weakness.--A small exhaust port no bigger than a womp rat. Then, the rebellion will begin.

I don't see why any more of them would leave compared to "top Sony" or "top Nintendo" members.

Around the Network

@J_Allard
because this place is going to be a zoo

it cant get worse then it has been forever 1:10 ratio of users

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

theprof00 said:
fighter said:

Reality is there are maybe two or three real xbox fans the way there are dozens of sony fans. And those tend to stay.

Most "xbox members" don't even believe in loyalty or have "attitudes" to brands, which is why they are not a problem, and those don't like fanboy arrogance and are the ones that will leave.

Which is good for them. There are other things in life than reading about inept love affairs between "people" and brands of videogames.

See I think that is a facade though.

Anyway, I think the ones who will stay are:
Wright
Kowen
Jaywood
Kirby
starcraft darth tigris

makes sense though

the higher the implication/commitment towards a brand the higher the likelihood to "resist" within a "polluted" environment

the lower the implication/commitment towards a brand the higher the likehood to go seek information in a less "polluted" environment

Acevil said:
I say in large this site will slowly lose more key Nintendo members (at least the good ones) as well.

I am surprised Rol still comes around after the intelligent users left.

So have fun Sony fans! :P

Acevil didnt you leave because of the Sony fans?

We not all bad you know :-/

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Xbox Home Market Dominance is all what matters.