By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prediction: Top xbox members mostly gone by 2016

buy a 3ds and come over to the nintendo crowd, if u are nice u can have some of peaches pie. u want some of that booty, right?

Around the Network

Resistance is futile.

Shinobi-san said:
Acevil said:
I say in large this site will slowly lose more key Nintendo members (at least the good ones) as well.

I am surprised Rol still comes around after the intelligent users left.

So have fun Sony fans! :P

Acevil didnt you leave because of the Sony fans?

We not all bad you know :-/

I did leave, but now sony fans are funny or sad to me, along with Ninty fans, so I lurk.

Poor MS fans, I am glad, I am not MS fan, because I would see no reason to stay on this site. 

With the constant harassing and mocking they have to endure, I do not doubt it.

fighter said:

Reality is there are maybe two or three real xbox fans the way there are dozens of sony fans. And those tend to stay.

Most "xbox members" don't even believe in loyalty or have "attitudes" to brands, which is why they are not a problem, and those don't like fanboy arrogance and are the ones that will leave.

Which is good for them. There are other things in life than reading about inept love affairs between "people" and brands of videogames.

Pretty much this...

Hey it can't be great forever... RIP VGC MS forums.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:
Acevil said:
I say in large this site will slowly lose more key Nintendo members (at least the good ones) as well.

I did leave, but now sony fans are funny or sad to me, along with Ninty fans, so I lurk.

Poor MS fans, I am glad, I am not MS fan, because I would see no reason to stay on this site. 

I really dont see the differences between the fan bases to be honest. I do however see a number of trouble posters who cause most of the animosity around here. Most of them probably are Sony guys just because of the numbers alone...but yeah they come from all fan bases.

You still havent come back yet...but you clearly want to

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

I can see some new users being turned away but I think the top Xbox posters are here to stay.

Acevil said:
Shinobi-san said:
Acevil said:

I've got to agree. Xbox is my least favorite of the big 3, but the hardcore Sony and Ninty fans on this site are so overbearing that I can't imagine how the Xbox guys manage to enjoy themselves.