Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
and who are the top 5 memebers. we want names

5.- ??

4.- ??

3.- ??

2.- Wright

1.- ??

If you have ever played No More Heroes, you gotta kill them one by one and keep going up in the ranks to discover them. I've just spoiled you the 2nd.

Reality is there are maybe two or three real xbox fans the way there are dozens of sony fans. And those tend to stay.

Most "xbox members" don't even believe in loyalty or have "attitudes" to brands, which is why they are not a problem, and those don't like fanboy arrogance and are the ones that will leave.

Which is good for them. There are other things in life than reading about inept love affairs between "people" and brands of videogames.

Wright said:
bananaking21 said:
and who are the top 5 memebers. we want names

5.- ??

4.- ??

3.- ??

2.- Wright

1.- ??

If you have ever played No More Heroes, you gotta kill them one by one and keep going up in the ranks to discover them. I've just spoiled you the 2nd.

reported for posting uncovered spoilers.

also, i hope toastboy never ever ever ever ever leaves. 

Well, they can always join Neogaf :p.

I don't think so though. People who visit forums are mostly from USA, where Xbone will do just fine.

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Well they can make as some Ninty supporters that put 3DS against PS4 so they don't need to talk about WiiU... they can discuss Windows sales agaisn't PS4, since its a OS used also to play games. And them PS4 will be destroyed in sales.

Hahahaha great post, it was funny seeing Ninty fans compare 3DS vs PS4 in threads talking about PS4 outselling WiiU and Xbone combined

Maybe Xbox fans will start comparing MS Office against PS4.

fighter said:

Reality is there are maybe two or three real xbox fans the way there are dozens of sony fans. And those tend to stay.

Most "xbox members" don't even believe in loyalty or have "attitudes" to brands, which is why they are not a problem, and those don't like fanboy arrogance and are the ones that will leave.

Which is good for them. There are other things in life than reading about inept love affairs between "people" and brands of videogames.

See I think that is a facade though.

Anyway, I think the ones who will stay are:
Wright
Kowen
Jaywood
Kirby
starcraft darth tigris

I hope kowenicki stays, his last thread was good lol

theprof00 said:
fighter said:

See I think that is a facade though.

Anyway, I think the ones who will stay are:
Wright
Kowen
Jaywood
Kirby
starcraft darth tigris

No love for Selnor?

Homie I know I'm the Kinect god but I will probably take a break once school starts and maybe come back during next fall