By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD:Ghosts is embarassing.

Porcupine_I said:
I thought there would be real ghosts, but it's only people. I feel tricked.

this was funny

Around the Network

Ghosts is second only to BO2 in the series in my view.

It can't quite match BO2's branching paths and more interesting setting and story, but the space/underwater missions added some nice variety, and stealth missions that weren't just "follow the leader" were a welcome change.

jlmurph2 said:
Well yeah Ghost sucks, the good part of Infinity Ward left to Respawn.

And yet this "good part of Infinity Ward" made the atrocious MW2.

i played it. thought it was ok.
CoD 4 and Mw2 being 2 of my favorite shooters of all time it just does not live up.
everything has been done in shooters they need a break they are getting boring.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
curl-6 said:

It can't quite match BO2's branching paths and more interesting setting and story, but the space/underwater missions added some nice variety, and stealth missions that weren't just "follow the leader" were a welcome change.

jlmurph2 said:

MW2 was one of the best after COD 4. Epic story with an epic multiplayer and some of the best maps to come from COD.

jlmurph2 said:
curl-6 said:

jlmurph2 said:

MW2 was one of the best after COD 4. Epic story with an epic multiplayer and some of the best maps to come from COD.

Going to have to disagree there; overlooking the infamous problems with its multiplayer, the campaign was a mess; how many times did your freaking character die from a first person perspective? Three at least. Story made no sense. Less memorable moments thn the campaigns of MW1, World at War, BO2, and Ghosts. About the only saving grace was the spectacularly awesome finale. 

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
jlmurph2 said:
curl-6 said:

jlmurph2 said:

Going to have to disagree there; overlooking the infamous problems with its multiplayer, the campaign was a mess; how many times did your freaking character die from a first person perspective? Three at least. Story made no sense. Less memorable moments thn the campaigns of MW1, World at War, BO2, and Ghosts. About the only saving grace was the spectacularly awesome finale. 

this is one of the few things we agree on EXCEPT the ending. The ending only made it worst. IMHO you're not allowed to do to be continued crap in a game i payed 60 bucks for. The only series i give a bit leeway too is Metal Gear cause every game stands on its own. 

oniyide said:
curl-6 said:

this is one of the few things we agree on EXCEPT the ending. The ending only made it worst. IMHO you're not allowed to do to be continued crap in a game i payed 60 bucks for. The only series i give a bit leeway too is Metal Gear cause every game stands on its own. 

Yeah, that does annoy me too. I just thought the whole "pull the knife out of your own chest to stab the bad guy with the voice of Lance Henriksen" was cool. XD

My problem with the game is how COMPLETELY cheap it is. Ground jamming magically making sensors etc. disappear? A thin little plastic shield killing a maniac with a little bump to the face? Bullets that magically just disappear mid flight when you die? Helicopters that take you out INSIDE of a building? Helicopters PERIOD. Absolutely NO WAY to defend and/or save yourself if being shot from behind? Shooting people through walls? On and on and on.

I play it on PS4 because it's the only FPS on the system that lets you play split screen and my fiance loves to play FPS with me, but it's' just laughably cheap. I can play a game and get 20-0, and then the next game, 1-5. Why? Cheapness. There's no way to stop random cheapness from happening.

curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, that does annoy me too. I just thought the whole "pull the knife out of your own chest to stab the bad guy with the voice of Lance Henriksen" was cool. XD

...ok that was cool but it didnt make up for the rest of it, especially since the follow up was so lackluster. the only thing about MW3 that was cool was the kill confirmed mode thats some good fun. MW2 was the game that shook my faith in IW and BO1 was the game that really got me behind Treyarch

oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
curl-6 said:

...ok that was cool but it didnt make up for the rest of it, especially since the follow up was so lackluster. the only thing about MW3 that was cool was the kill confirmed mode thats some good fun. MW2 was the game that shook my faith in IW and BO1 was the game that really got me behind Treyarch

Treyarch won me over with World at War, I loved their draker, grittier take on war compared to the clinical detachment of the MW series.