By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - COD:Ghosts is embarassing.

prayformojo said:

It may be a case of which game you cut your teeth on etc. I will acknowledge that. If someone is a god at COD, and tries Halo, they will be struggling to get to 1:0 K/D and visa versa. I know for myself, getting to 1:4 K/D was only possible in Ghosts because I use a silenced sniper and learned the best places to camp. When I try to play shaggy "run around like a wet dog", it's just embarrassing.

Totally, I remember playing Halo 3 when it first launched and I was just terrible at the MP. 

That's pretty much what you have to do in CoD to get a decent K/D ratio since so many people are good at CoD nowadays. You could go all out and just run around the map and maybe have a good game but its not as consistant as camping or covering a small area of the map.

Around the Network

Black ops 2 would have been much better if they removed the hunter killers (cheap crap) and frikken toned down the affect of emp grenades. One emp grenade can take out a sentry and guardian and those arent your one-two kill streak rewards. They are game changing devices.